Important Author's Note

||WARNING||
This book may contain mature themes unsuitable for some viewers. Read at your own risk.

This book is not based on events directly after the anime/manga, it is taken years after this, following my own timeline with memories from the show/manga. Thank you for understanding.

《I DO NOT OWN BOKU NO HERO ACADEMIA OR THE CHARACTERS》
《I AM WRITING THIS SOLELY BASED ON AN IDEA I HAD》

I don't have a set schedule for writing this, I just update when I get around to writing!

The song featured above is this book's theme song. I am basing it off Bakugou's confusion and terror with Deku being a completely different person on top of being a lunatic.

The song is called You're Somebody Else by Flora Cash.

In case you didn't see the tags I put for this book, this is a Villain Deku book.

Thank you for reading!

Update (10/20/18):
The first few chapters of this book are really monotonous and low-key! They might be boring to some viewers, but please keep reading! Chapters 5 and on start to get more intense, so don't stop reading before you hit those chapters! This book is not a long one, there will only be about 14 chapters, an epilogue, and a bonus chapter at the end. The boring chapters all lead up to some violent and epic scenes and they all tie up at the very very end!

Thank you for reading and for your patience during the first few chapters! ❤