13. Back and Trapped

I woke up, and got out of bed careful not to wake the others up. I walked into my walmart sized Closet. I pulled on my skinny jeans and black tank top slipped on my boots and grabbed my purse and headed out. I went to the mall. Ever since we got back from Vegas Selena and Seth have been acting strange lately their keeping something from me. I know they are how i don't know but they are. I wondered around the mall for i don't know how long. That's when i ran into someone. Well Conner actually. "What do u want Conner?" I asked i wasn't in the mood for his Crap! "Nothing i was just hanging out at the mall when i got locked in. Sorta like u" Hang on locked in! Oh crap! Its a long weekend! Shit! Ahh i took off running towards the door. Omg! I can not be back at home and end up trapped in a mall with Conner. But guess what i was! OMG WHAT THE HELL! This totally completely sucks! "Told you we were locked in" "Oh shut up Conner!" 

"No so what did you do this week-end?" He asked me. "I went to Vegas with my friends" He looked shocked at my answer.  

"Why the Hell would you go to vegas?" He asked mad. 

"Because i got married to myself, To get out of being Married to a jerk like you!" I snapped at him showing him my left hand. 

"YOU WHAT" He yelled at me Snatching my hand. "WHAT THE HELL MEREDITH?" 

"Look her mister" I said pulling my hand away from him. I poked him in the chest walking towards him making him back up. "I am 15. almost 16. And i refuse to me Married while i am still a teenager! These are suppose to be the years i am free, Stupid, Reckless, Crazy, and Wild. Not Committed, Married, Engaged, or any other of that crap. I am not going to Marry you or anyone else for that matter. I will be free and i will be me and i will not be told what to do. And i will do what ever means necessary to stay free." I said icily as i backed him against the wall. "Do i make myself clear" He nodded his eyes wide in fear. "Good" I turned around and walked off.

"Meredith?" Oh SHIT! I turned around. "Hey Jack" I said calmly sorta i hope. "What are you doing stuck in the mall?" "Stuck in the mall same as you and someone else." "Alright..How you been?" He asked. How have i been! He left me broken torn! And his asking if im ok! Hell no im not ok! I just saw him my ex boy friend the one i tried and killed myself repeatably over! "Ya im fine" Liar! Liar! Pants on fire! "Thats good" "Ya it is..What are you doing her Jack?" "Just came to see you babe" "Well you saw me now why did you want to?" "I missed you why else would i want to see you baby girl?" WTF! "Don't Baby Girl me you piece of shit! And you didn't miss me so Fuck off!" I yelled at him and walked off.

OMG! HOW IN THE HELL AM I STUCK IN A MALL with Jack and Conner!

Only thing worse then being stuck in the mall on a long weekend. Is being stuck in the mall with Conner on the long weekend. The only thing worse then that is being stuck in the mall with Jack over the long weekend. And guess what? I'M STUCK IN THE FUCKING MALL WITH BOTH OF THEM! This is complete and total bullshit! This is total Crap! and i mean Crap! i sat down on the bench swearing in my head. 

*2 hours later*

"Hey Meredith" 

"Hey Conner" I said looking up. "Whats wrong?" He asked. "I'm stuck in the damn mall with you and Jack what do you think?" I said sarcastically."Hey no need to get sarcastic on me." he said softly. I smiled strangely. "So why are you talking to me Conner?" "I wanted to hang out with you and since where stuck in the mall with your ex wanna have some fun?" 'What kinda fun?" I asked suspiciously. "You know torture your ex with that game you love so much" "And which game is that?" I asked. "The one we played before u left" "Oh i only play that when im drunk?" "Well lets change that shall we" and he handed me a bottle of Vodka "Nice" I opened the bottle and took a drink. He smiled. I handed him the bottle he took it and drank some. 

*Hours later and a few bottles of Liquor* 

Conner pulls me on his lap and kisses me. I kiss him back. 

Conner and i kept kissing, And i don't really care. "MEREDITH WHAT THE FUCK" Someone pulled my hair yanking me off of Conners Lap. I landed on the floor. "OW!" I yelled.. "OH SHUT UP MEREDITH! Now what the hell are you doing making out with this loser.....And are you drunk?" Jack said anger. "Maybe" I said picking myself up. "And it doesn't matter what i do because its none of your DAMN BUSINESS! Your the one who left me so deal with it" I said, siting back on Conner's lap. I started kissing him again. Conner Kissed me back. And we went back to making out. "HELLO STILL HERE!" Jack yelled. Conner pulled away. "So?" "So would you stop making out with my ex!" "No" Thats when a idea hit me. "HANG ON! LETS PLAY TRUTH OR DARE?!?!?" "What?" they said at the same time. "you heard me so now lets play!" "Don't we need more people for that Mere?" Jack asked. "Nope!" I sat on the ground and waiting for the boys to sit down. they did now were in a circle.

*HOURS LATER*

I fell over laughing. "I WIN AGAIN!" "SHUT UP!" The said at the same time. Hehehe. "Man i love this game. "hey what are you kids doing here?" A security guard asked. I looked up smiled jumped and hugged him. "YAY IM SAVED!" "Huh?" He asked. "We got trapped in the mall. and your gonna let us out right" he nodded and smiled glad to see one teenager who hates being trapped in a mall.

*ONCE AT HOME*  

"MEREDITH!" My friends yelled hugging me. "WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?" So i told them the story and for the rest of the day we hung out in my room being are goofy selfs.