6. Fight

Philip Leaned down to kiss me. I saw a pale white hand connect to his face.

"Keep your F*cking Hands off of her!" Yelled a all to familiar voice.

"What the F*ck!" I yelled at Conner

"Shut up Meredith" He snapped at me

"Meredith who the hell is this D*ck Wad" Asked Philip in a angry voice

"Her Fiancée! Now who the hell are you and what are you doing dancing with my girl!"" Conner Yelled at Philip

He did not just say I was his girl. A Blond was standing behind Conner glaring at me.

"She's not your girl she's mine!" Philip retorted

Did he just call me his girl wtf! Since when am I everybody's girl!

"Both of you shut up!" I yelled

They both looked at me confused.

"One I'm not your girl Conner second I'm not your girl either Philip third I can dance with whoever I Friggen please fourth I've told you not to say Fiancée , Marriage, Engagement or anything related to it Okay and lastly Philip what gave you the damn right to try and kiss me Huh!"

"One you are my girl it's in a contract and I can say whatever I F*cking please. And you can dance but not Grind how's that! And why the hell you even on a date if you're getting married Huh?" Snapped Conner

"I can until the worst day of my life. Besides if you can date bimbo's like Blondy over there. I can date who ever I please so F*ck off!"

Seth walked over "Hey Meredith what's with all the ye...." Before he could even finish his sentence both guys just punched him.

"What the F*ck!" I yelled at them. They ignored me

"Another one of your Boyfriend's you F*cking whore?" Yelled Philip

"Who the hell is this?" Yelled Conner

I Punched Philip. Then I Punched Conner. They both fell to the ground. They looked at me stunned.

"No his not my boyfriend his my Best Friend and his name is Seth you Mother F*cking Idiots!" I helped Seth up. "And if you ever Hit him again I will kick the Cr^p outta both of you!"

"You'll Never get another guy in the school ever again!" Said Philip as he spit out some blood

"I'll make it if any guy comes near you I'll Kick their @$$ so they don't even try anymore!" Yelled Conner Trying to stop a bloody nose.

I Glared "Fine Lets put your two's threats to the test shall we?" I said sarcastically

I climbed on a chair then on the table. I Whistled Loud enough to get everyone's attention.

"Listen up!.... Okay well If Philip told bunch of rumors that you thought were true about me would you still go out with me if so raise your hand...........Okay well What if you walked over to me and a guy went and kicked your @$$ would you still ask me out?" I looked at all the hands which were most of the guys at my school and some in my neighborhood. "Thank you. Love ya all!" I jumped off the table.

"Well looks like they will go out with me. so your threats are wasted. Bye Bye!" I skipped off to the bar.