Chapter 3: Trip to Fairy Tail

Disclamer: I do not own Fairy Tail, Hiro Mashima does

Freed's P.O.V.

Evergreen took Mary from me and held her hand.

"So what are we going to tell gramps?" Laxus asks the three of us.

Evergreen looks at us and says, "the truth, he has raised children before so he can help and it stops a lot of question."

Bixslow looks at us and says "he also might now more about Element Protectors. He could help us understand her magic so that we can help her."

"Another benefit of him knowing the truth, she can tell him everything and none of it is a secret. That makes things easy to explain to her." I add.

"Okay, so we now know what we are going to tell gramps lets go find out what we need for her," Laxus said. Evergreen picked Mary up and started play with her necklace. On our way back we talked about other questions we had and if gramps might have the answer to them. One was how were we going to do missions, we agreed that gramps would watch her. One pressing matter was where was she going to stay, Evergreen stayed at the female dormitories at Fairy Hills; Bickslow, Laxus, and I stayed in the male dormitories.

"We might just have to get an apartment and stay there. The rent would be cheaper as we would all share the rent instead of paying 100,000 jewels each." Evergreen said reasonably, as she watches Mary while we sat around letting Mary rest. "Mary, do you think that we can start towards Fairy Tail again?"

"Yes, can I ride on Laxus' shoulders?"

"Well, what do you think Laxus can she?" Bixslow asks teasingly.

"Fine, get over here Mary," Laxus says to Mary. Evergreen brings Mary over to Laxus and helps her onto Laxus shoulders.

"Now back on to Fairy Tail, are we going to go take Mary into the guild hall?" I ask.

"I think that we should take her in the back and do it quietly so as to avoid people." Laxus replies. We nod and get back on our way.

~Authors Note~

I did not draw the cover I found it online, forgot to say that.

I am hoping to update in about one to two weeks, on Saturday. Thank you for reading.