Prologue

A/N   This is dedicated to MarissaAnne because of her lovely story Behind the Lustful, Badboy. I read her story when it first had about 800 reads and I hope my story becomes as popular as hers. <3

Prologue

“You’re leaving?” Will states.

“You know I don’t want to.” We’ve been over this too many times to count.

“Then why are you leaving me?” He’s getting angry now, the hand clutching my arm tightens.

“It’s not up to me, you know that.” I sigh.

“Have you even told her you want to stay?” Another statement.

“Seven times already. All she hears is mindless words interspersed with ‘boy’ and ‘stay’.”

Will’s eyes grow cold and he grips me around the waist. “You could run away. We can be together.”

“Run away?” I gasp, shoving him in the chest. “I’m not going to leave my family! I’ve known you for three months! I’ve lived with them for sixteen years! You expect me to drop my life for something that might not even work out?”

He steps towards me, pressing me into my bedroom wall. “If you love me you’ll do it.”

“If you love me you’ll understand why I can’t.”

His eyes flash for a second before he closes them. His hands are braced on the wall on either side of my head. Taking a breath he steps back.

“If you leave, don’t ever come back.” He spits out as he walks out of my room. I stay frozen against the wall until I hear the front door slam and I sink to the floor.