horny companions trying to tell sole what they want

Cait - She is very open about it, too open, even. She gropes them quickly, before strolling away into a different direction, turning around only to encourrage them to follow her, big grin on her face.

Curie - She is very shy about it and is almost unable to speak her mind. It usually comes out somewhat awkward, such as: “Can we have… um.. intercourse?”, accompanied by a silly smile and a huge blush.

Danse - He is trying to be a gentleman and as subtle as possible. Danse usually pulls Sole into firstly innocent kiss, which is deepened soon and as the space between them closes, Sole gets the idea.

Deacon - His favourite way of letting them know is grabbing their butt and pulling them towards some backstreet. If this option is not available, well, a catchphrase ‘Grenade has been triggered’ always works

Hancock - “Let’s get into trouble..’ he almost sings, while dragging them basically anywhere they seem to be out of sight. Even though, if it was to Hancock, he wouldn’t even bother moving out of where they stood.

MacCready - He casually slips his fingers between theirs and squeezes their hand lightly, making them look up at him, only to be welcomed with an all too familiar smirk which they usually gladly return.

Nick Valentine - He can control himself most of the time and wait until they are somewhere private, but there are other times too. Times in wich Nick walks up to Sole from behind and kisses their cheek softly, before whispering in a very demanding voice. “The agency. Now.”

Piper - Simiarly to Nick, she usually controls herself, mostly because she feels awkward. She lives in subtle, ‘accidental’ touches, which usually leave Sole clueless. Piper makes up to that, as soon as the door close behind them, though.

Preston - His way of leetting Sole know what he wants usually leave them wanting it more than he. Preston starts doing an amazing job on them, kissing them and sliding his hands over their surface very gently, then quickly pulling away and heading towards someplace private, almost smug grin on his face.

X6-88 - He doesn’t care there are people around them, when X6 wants something, he takes it and if it wasn’t for Sole’s quick feet, he’d probably take it, take them, right there.