"I think I want the opinion that aligns with mine," she sighs loudly looking at me.

"Sorry I didn't offer a lie," I say to her as I look to Jug. His phone loudly ringing as the diner sits quietly. "Who is it?"

"Betty," He says and I roll my eyes as he answers the phone. "Hello?" As I exchange a Look with Veronica I scoff. I like Betty and all. What I don't like is Jughead hanging around his ex, who clearly still has feelings for him, all the damn time. "I'm at Pops with Y/n," he says looking at me as he reaches for my hand to calm me down. "Yeah let me tell her." He pulls the phone away from his face. "Ben's out of the icu. Betty is going to visit him, are we going with her?"

"Veronica?" I ask her looking over and she sighs.

"Fine," She says, "if you must."

"Perfect," I say to her, "thanks Veronica you're great."

"Yeah Betty, Y/n and I will be there in a second," Jug says standing up as I walk around the counter back to him. As I reach him he hangs up on the girl.

"Let's go visit the cultist," I say to him smirking.

"That's so romantic," he says and I smile. As I lean closer to him he smirks.

"You love it," I say and he pecks my forehead.

"I guess I do," He says.
~~~~~~
   Betty, Jughead, and I walk down the hallways of the hospital. Ben's room was deep in the building allow us all to walk awkwardly in silence.  As we walk into the room we see the weak body of Ben Button and his mother.

 The poor mother looks tired

The poor mother looks tired. Exhausted even to watch her son suffer like this. "Hi, Mrs.
Button? We just wanted to see how Ben was doing," Betty says as we all approach her carefully.

"How do you know my Ben?" She asks looking over us. Her eyes landing on me with a scowl.

"Uh, from school," I tell her, "we sat by each other in Pre Cal last year."

"And he and I used to work at the Twilight Drive-In," Jughead says. He mother looks relived slightly but still seems to not enjoy my presence.

"Oh," She says softly.

"How's he doing?" Betty asks.

"He's stabilized, but he hasn't woken up yet," His mother says.

"Do you know what happened in the woods, Mrs. Button?" Betty asks her carefully.

"No. Ben's always been a bit of an odd duck, you could say. Kept to himself. Especially after his piano teacher was murdered," His mother says causing us all to share a look at the statement, "But this summer, he became friends with-"

"Dilton Doiley," I say, "of course."

"That's right," She says, "It's like he became a different person. Secretive, sneaking out at all hours, having these horrible nightmares."