Secret Identity

Chapter 7~ Awkward Silence

We broke the kiss and stared at each other in shock.

" Rose, I..uh,"  Alex stuttered

I just nodded like I understood what he was going to say but I was actually so confused! My head was still spinning from the kiss and my lips were swollen. 

" I will just wait outside,"He said opening the door

" Don't go," The words escaped my lips so fast I couldn't stop them.

His eyes gleamed with joy as he closed the door and sat in his seat. Those were the last words spoken before silence.

The tow truck pulled up behind us and beeped his horn causing me to jump. Alex and I got out of the car and before I knew it the tow truck pulled up in front of Nick/ My/Alex's house. 

" You can pick up your car tomorrow at the shop on Grapevine rd. and Carnival St.," ( A/N Dumb road names but their the best i could do. lol)  the tow truck man said

" Ok, thank-you," I said as Alex and I started walking up the path

" Whatever," he said as he drove off. 

Leaving us once again in an awkward silence. We stepped in the house and I turned around and faced Alex.

" Are we going to talk about what happened?" I asked not meeting his eyes

" I guess, what is there  to say really?"

" Um...maybe..why did you kiss me?!?"

" Because you are beautiful, smart, nice,and I always wanted to kiss you," He said wrapping his arms around my waist.

" You really mean that?" I asked blushing, and trying to hide it

" Of course,"He said meeting my eyes.

And with that our lips met again. Our lips were moving in sync. His tongue softly brushed my bottom lip and I allowed entrance. It was like fireworks going off around us. Until it was disrupted by loud cough. And when I looked he was standing in front of us clenching his fists.

" Hey Nick,"

** Sorry it is kinda short :( Love ya guys! COMMENT, FAN, AND VOTE THANKS!!***