He must be surprised by my awesome jutsu. Yeaah, that's probably it.

When the dust disappeared, we were now standing in front of Ichiraku Ramen. I've actually been playing a bit with my chakra, and this is just one of the justu's I made.

Who knows what more jutsu's I'll be able to create...

As I got lost into my thoughts, I felt a small squeeze on my hand. That was when I realized I was still holding Kakashi's hand. "Oh, sorry." I reluctantly let go of him.

To avoid the soon awkward silence, I quickly walked forward and avoided eye contact. "Whelp! I'm not paying for you so..." I said, walking inside. Kakashi sighed. "Of course, you aren't," he mumbled as he followed right after.

Timeskip

"Bye Bakashi!!" I waved at him, before running off. Kakashi and I had just finished eating, and it was about noon.

Of course, I did not forget about the meeting with the Hokage, so I'm headed there now.

With a few hand signs, I teleported myself inside his office.

Lord Third's POV
I was just peacefully doing my paperwork until I felt a strong presence. It felt.. empowering, yet familiar...

The very presence made a shiver run down my spine but I didn't show it and continued to remain calm.

To somehow ease my nerves, I could also sense a few Anbu's hidden, waiting to attack or defend if needed.

SWISH!!

Green dust suddenly appeared inside the room, swishing everywhere as it slowly formed into a figure. I narrowed my eyes at the sight.

Ann?

My prediction was correct, seeing as when the dust disappeared, it revealed Ann. She made a pose. "Yo, yo, yo!! It's Ann on da flow!" She rapped, beatboxing slightly.

She came up to me. "Ayee! Lord Third! Mah main man, How ya doin?" She slurred, sitting on my desk.

Ann turned to face me. "What do you wanna TACO bout? Hehehe! Get it? Ya know, Taco bout.. hehehe," she rambled.

I gave her a gentle smile. "It's just about the necklace, Ann. Nothing big," I stated as she nodded her head in understanding.

She lightly grabbed on to the necklace. "Why did you give this to me, Gramps?" She asked, observing the bright crystal.

I took a deep breath. "It seems I do not have an answer to your question," I mumbled as Ann stared at me, obviously confused.

"Then.. why did you give this to me? Why not other people?" She questioned, looking even more confused.

I smiled at her. "I guess I just trust you, Ann," I chuckled.

Anns POV
My eyes widened.

He trusts me?

What.The.Heck?!

"Th-that's just--W-wow, I feel overwhelmed," I sputtered, gaping at him as he just nodded his head.

"We may have just met a couple days ago... but it seems you're a trustworthy person," Gramps stated, smiling at me.

His sentence made a smile come to my face. "Wow mah main man! You really know how to make a person feel good, ya know.." I slurred, dramatically placing a hand on my heart.

He chuckled a bit. "Heh, I guess that's all I really needed to discuss with you," he stated.

I nodded my head. "Okeh! See you later, then!" I waved, before teleporting away.