Cas handed him his cup and both went to their own rooms to get dressed. Dean was waiting in the living room when Cas was finally ready to leave. He reached out to his trenchcoat, which was placed on a chair behind Dean. He leaned in as much as he could but his arms were still too short. Therefore he took another step towards Dean. "Y-you need help?", the hunter asked. Cas insisted on doing it himself and tried to get his coat again. He could feel Dean's warm breath brush against his ears, he smelt his cologne and he felt his eyes on him.

These beautiful green eyes he could look at for hours. After what felt like an eternity Cas finally grabbed his trenchcoat and put it on, without feeling the need of taking a step back from Dean. He slowly looked up just to look straight into the most beautiful eyes he's ever seen. Cas forgot everything. Where they wanted to go, why they wanted to go there.

He felt a warm hand cupping his cheek. Is this really happening right now? Dean gently stroke the angel's skin with his thumb, adoring the view. Oh how bad he wanted to kiss the hunter right now. Suddenly a thought popped in his mind. 'what if I'd just go for it? Why don't give it a shot?'

"You...umm got some toothpaste there. And now please, Cas? Personal space?" Cas felt his heart ache as he slowly took a step back. 'Was I really about to kiss him? Clearly he doesn't feel this way about me, what was I thinking? I just had some stupid toothpaste on my damn cheek' He felt incredibly dumb for thinking that Dean Winchester would like him.

"Sorry Dean..", Cas apologized. It wasn't the first time he wanted to kiss Dean, but it was the first time he actually had the courage to go for it. But little did Castiel know Dean had the exact same thoughts. He even made up the excuse that Cas had toothpaste on his cheek. But it was too much tension for Dean so he had to say something, although he secretly hoped that Cas refused to back up. But he didn't. He never did.

'Maybe it's just not meant to be', he thought. 'Maybe we're not made for each other.' He pushed those thoughts aside and cleared his throat. "We should get going Cas.." The angel looked into the hunters eyes. He looked tired..or was it sadness? "Yeah, let's go.", he responded. And with that Dean went outside with Castiel following him.

---------------------------------------------------------

As Sam entered the coffeeshop, he was surrounded by a smell of coffee and fresh homemade applepie, the one that Dean loved so much. "Sam! I'm here!", Charlie shouted from across the room and as soon as he heard her, he walked over to the booth where she was already eating a cookie and sat down across from her.

"Sooo what did you want to talk to me about?" Like always, Charlie was full of energy. Sam smiled softly. "Things between Dean and Cas get kind of...tensed. I don't know. When they're in the same room they don't hear a word I say. They just stare at each other as if their lives depend on it." At this point, Charlie was grinning and her eyes were shining. "Aand you want me to do what exactly?" Charlie said as she pretended she didn't know. "We have to help them get together." That's what Charlie wanted to hear since the day she's met them. She's been a big fan of ships for ages and Cas and Dean were one of her favorite.

"I think I have an idea. What do you think of party games?" She said smiling as she took a bite of her chocolate cookie. Sam opened his mouth and just wanted to tell her about his plan for tonight when a waiter approached him. "Good morning, would you like to order something?" "Yes, umm a cup of coffee, please." The waiter wrote something on his writing pad and disappeared in the kitchen.

Sam looked back at Charlie to finally tell her what he had planned. "So I was thinking that you could make a plan on how we get them to admit their feelings to each other. I'll tell them that I invited you to dinner and you will do your magic." He said shyly, feeling guilty that she could think he only wants to spend time with her to get them together. "Of course I'll do it! It'll be a pleasure! What time should I come over?" Sam checked his watch and frowned. "I think 6 PM would be a good time."

"Here's your coffee, enjoy it." The waiter smiled at him and moved over to another table. Sam took a sip of his hot coffee in front of him and grimaced. "What's wrong?" Charlie looked worried. "Nothing, it's just not as good as ours."

They sat there in silence for a while and when Sam finished his coffee, he called the waiter to pay. "Are you busy?", Charlie wondered. He never left so soon. Normally they would talk for hours. "Yes I have to get back, there's still this demon case we have to look at today." He stood up and said his goodbyes. After he left the coffee shop, he received a call from Dean. "Sammy where are you?" He sounded annoyed.

"I'm on my way home now, why?" He heard Dean sigh. "Can you come to the bar instead? We're here but Cas is driving me crazy. He has no idea how this whole 'Hunter Thing' works." Sam tried to calm him down by saying that Cas would soon learn what he had to do. He was still new in this business and the brothers had to teach him a lot.

Sam hung up and went to said bar as fast as he could. He didn't want Cas and Dean to fight. When he arrived at the bar called 'Velvet', he entered and saw Dean rolling his eyes at Cas. He quickly went over to the two of them and asked if they found out something interesting. "Yeah, and you won't believe it. But I can't tell you here, let's head home."

Sam didn't know why Dean wanted to go home this fast. He was acting so weird lately, Sam was thinking about leaving to solve a case alone.

The ride home was quiet. Nobody said a word. Sam wasn't aware of what had happened between them back in the bunker, that's why he spoke up. "Guys what's going on with you? Did you fight or something like that?" But neither Dean nor Cas responded.

Sam rolled his eyes and once they arrived at home, he was the first one to get out of the Impala and into the bunker. The three of them sat at the research table, Sam curiously watching Dean as he took off his jacket. "Okay now tell me. What did you guys find out?" "Like I said, you're not gonna believe it.."