The Officer

Will hears a loud knock on the door and looks at Dipper confused. Dipper shrugs and walks up to the door, opening it slowly. "Officer Evans. Is there a William Cipher that lives here?" There was a police stood at the door, looking very impatient. "Uh... Officer Evans, was it? Say if there was a William here, what would happen?" Dipper tilts his head, keeping the view of Will out of sight from the officer. "He would be taken away to be tested on" the officer states firmly. "Tested on? How?" Dipper teleports Will upstairs by snapping his fingers. "Well, we would check to see if he was good or evil. He said he was a demon, and the lady that reported him said she felt a dark aura when talking to him. She also said she noticed his eyes growing to a rose red" Officer Evans explains. "First of all, she called him a little boy. My boyfriend is not a little boy, nor is he evil! He's amazing and perfect the way he is. He has no powers or evil intentions! And that rose red eye thing is a lie, never once did he have red eyes. They're blue! Now I suggest you tell that little reporter she can go suck a-" Dipper gets cut off. "Ahem!" Evans stops him. "Sorry. But you are not allowed to take my boyfriend. He's staying here and will not be leaving" Dipper glares at Evans. "Mason Gleeful, you are aware you can be charged with behavioral issues, correct? I suggest you hand over William or there will be drastic consequences. You are hiding a weapon" Evans is starting to get more impatient. "Weapon?! My boyfriend is not a weapon! He's a normal human that just wants to live his life normally!" Dipper has begun to loose his temper. "Then let me see him" Office Evans demands firmly. "Fine. But if you lay a hand on him I won't hold back" Dipper warns Evans as he calls for Will. Will walks down the stairs and hugs onto Dipper's arm. "I can see why she mistakes you for a kid, you are small. That's not a bad thing, but you're so cute" Officer Evans has seemed to lost his control. Dipper lets out a small growl, hugging Will close to him. "Mine" Dipper death glares Officer Evans. "You don't seem suspicious in any way, I'll let you off for now" Officer Evans smiles softly and leaves. Dipper gets down and hugs Will close to him. Will hugs back slowly. "He was... Trying to take you away from me, but I stopped him" Dipper kisses Will, closing his eyes and letting the moment sink in. Will closes his own eyes, giving into the kiss himself. "I'm not going anywhere, calm down" Will pets Dipper's head softly.

Dipper sits out dinner for everyone and sighs. "What's wrong Dippy?" Willow walks over to Dipper. "Nothing, hun, just go eat your food" Dipper smiles and kisses the top of Willow's head. "But Dippy..." Willow tilts her head, looking a bit saddened. "Just go eat your food, it's not important" Dipper tries to give her a reassuring smile. "Okay..." Willow sighs and sits back down in her seat.

There was yet another knock at the door. "Open up" a woman's voice is heard. "This house suddenly got popular" Dipper grumbles as he opens the door. "I'm here to stay for the week" Kayla smiles wide at them.