Bullies

Will walked to gym class and waited to go to the locker room. He changed into his gym clothes and walked out slowly, feeling nervous. He put his hand around his arm, feeling a little awkward. He walked out into the main part of the locker room and whimpered quietly. He heard the teacher blow the whistle, which meant he had to walk around the gym. He made his way along the outline of the floor and begun to jog. He felt his feet hit something and his face collided with the floor. "Looser!" A bully ran off, leaving Will to get back up to his feet carefully. Will whimpered, tears finding their way down his face as he whimpered in pain. "Oh, honey... Are you okay?" A kid stops and hugs Will softly. "They... Tripped me" Will hugs back onto her tightly. "Shh... It's okay... Let's go talk to the teacher" she smiles at him, helping him over to the teacher. "They p-pushed me and I hit my face on the floor" Will muttered to the teacher. "Go to the nurse. I'll deal with those troublemakers" the teacher watches Will walk away. "Thank you for helping him, Emily." The teacher pats her head. "No problem" Emily smiles softly at the teacher.

Will gets tripped again by the same kid and falls down the stairs, yelping at each one. Emily catches him, carrying him back up and to his class. "Th-thank you" Will smiles apologetically. "No problem, bud. I'm Emily, by the way. But you can call me Em" Emily pats Will's head. "William. But please call me Will" Will smiles as he's pat. "Have a good day and be more careful, okay?" Emily makes her way to her own classroom, leaving Will to his own class.

As Will was exiting the room, he was pushed into a locker and the locker was slammed shut. "Haha!" The bully ran off, leaving Will hopeless. "Help! Please!" Will bangs on the locker door. "Uh.. Am I hearing things?" Emily looks around. "No! The locker! Em please!" Will keeps banging. "Locker? Will?!" Emily puts the key in and unlocks it. "Thank you. The bully put me in there" Will looked down, a but ashamed. "Don't be embarassed, it's not your fault. He was just being jealous if you" Emily smiles softly. "Jealous?" Will tilts his head slightly. "Yeah. I mean... You're adorable, short, cute, loveable... What's not to be jealous of?" Emily pets his head softly. "Yeah... You're right..." Will smiles widely. "There's that bright smile" Emily grins. "I have to go home, but i'll see you tomorrow." Emily makes her way to the door. Will runs down the steps and finds Dipper rather quickly. He immediately hugs him tightly. "Calm down" Dipper picks Will up, kissing him softly. Will, still not used to this, blushed madly, trying to cover his face by nuzzling it into Dipper's shirt. "Eww... I hate gays" the bully yells loudly as he walks by. Dipper puts down Will softly and begins to chase after the bully.

_______________________________________
Sorry it took so long. Someone at my school actually threatened to push me down the stairs..... Ugh. But.... Hope you enjoy!