Feelings

Dipper's p.o.v

'He's actually really good a building. What am I saying? He's a stupid crybaby. Or... Not so much of a crybaby, he's kinda cute. Dipper just shut up' I scowled at my own thoughts. "W-what's wrong m-master?" Will tilted his head. "Nothing." I cringed a bit on the inside. 'No, you can't give in... He's like a puppy. You have to stay harsh' I start to feel guilty. Will walked into the kitchen to make dinner. I watched hin walk away, my eyes slowly looking him up and down. 'Small and fragile... Cute... Damnit.... Stop making me feel this way... You little... Demon creature...' I sigh and walk over to the couch. I lay down, staring at the roof, in deep thought. 'I know that he doesn't like me... I know I wouldn't like someone who treats me like prey... But there's this chance he could like me... But that's one in a million' I turn over and come face to face with Will 'when did he get here?' I look a bit surprised. "What do you want?" I snarl at him. "I m-made dinner, m-master... I thought y-you would want t-to know" Will looked away with an adorable look on his face. I can feel my cheeks burning up slowly. "M-master?! Are y-you okay?! Y-your face is r-really red!" Will felt around my face carefully. "I-i'm fine..." I mutter 'studdering? Dipper, stop... This isn't you' I get up and walk over to the table. Two plates of macaroni, porkchops, and green beans are set there. I sit down, poking at my food lightly, before cutting off a small piece and chewing it slowly. 'It's delicious...' but of course, I can't say that, it would ruin my character. I swallow the bit of porkchop and stare at the plate. I finally decide to eat my food normally. After I finish, I start to walk to my room. Until I hear sobbing.

No one's p.o.v

Dipper walked over to Will, who was in the corner of the living room, crying. "What is it now?" Dipper scowled at Will. "A-a monster... I-it tried to e-eat me!" Will still had tears falling down his face. "There's no such thing as monsters, you dumbass" Dipper rolled his eyes and begun to walk to his room. Will sniffled, watching Dipper walk away from him "M-master?" Will was able to hardly even get the words out. Dipper turned around and looked at Will "What!?" Dipper looked angered. Will's eyes widened "U-umm can I... Sl-sleep with you tonight? I-i'm sc-scared" Will softly took hold of Dipper's sleeve. Dipper's look softened for a moment, before turning stern again "Fine, but if you steal my covers you're on the floor. Got it?" Dipper pulled his sleeve away from Will harshly.

Dipper's p.o.v

'Why do you always deny any feelings for him?' I open the door to my room, allowing Will to walk in. After he does so, I climb into my bed and turn towards the wall. I'm hardly able to feel him climb onto the bed. I turn around to face him, noticing how tiny his body really is. I watch as he snuggles up to me, but I can tell he's already asleep. 'He's so peaceful... But he's skinny... Is he eating enough?' I wrap my arms around him carefully, feeling his breathing against my chest. I close my eyes, finally falling asleep.