His mouth fell into a disappointed grimace and went back to his reading.

"When will Seunghoon Oppa be back?" She asked while reaching for a sunny-side up egg.

"He mentioned they'll be back three days from now." It was Mino who answered. She knows he's still disappointed. His voice was dripping with it. Maybe he's thinking she is giving up.

"And you're fine with it? He's out for almost three weeks now." Mino is the head of their small empire – not as big as Joshua Hong's empire but it will live, he always makes sure he gets to give tasks to each one of them. Even her sister-in-laws are working for their empire. But for one of them to be away for a long time with the load of work in the empire . . . . That's something.

"I can't win with him, especially when it's his wedding anniversary we're talking about." He sighed regretfully. "And I have to do all the work he missed and I have a meeting at 8 right now."

Kazzandra looked at the diner clock. It's already 7:30.He has less than an hour to get there, but he was barely touching his food and his apparently cold coffee. Is her brother even eating? Does he sleep enough?

Soon, he was standing up. Kazzandra feigned ignorance and munched on her food when he kissed his wife as a husband properly kisses his wife.

"Bring some food with you, babe. You barely eat your food." She heard Yerin said.

She looked at them and she saw how her brother picked up one apple from the fruit basket. Yerin raised a questioning eyebrow at him, and she can't suppress her laughter when she heard her brother sigh and forced to also pick up a piece of banana.

"You have to eat, Mino." Yerin said worriedly. "Or else, I'm going to stop you from working."

Mino sighed. She knows she had him there because he looked like someone who's been defeated. And yet, happy.

"I love you." Mino kissed Yerin again and Kazzandra had to roll her eyes.

"Okay guys." Kazzandra said cutting in. "So before I start drowning in here, I just want to tell you that I am going back there to try again and convince Hong."

His brother's smile broadened. "That's my baby sister."

She picked on her sausage. "Just don't get your hopes up high, brother. Joshua is not an easy man."

"Perhaps. But you're not hard to resist, either." He winked and kissed the top of her head. "Good luck. Oh, and take Jinwoo with you. I don't want you getting lost again."

"Is that really necessary?" She asked her brother while he's on his way out of the room.

Yerin just chuckled at them. But at least, she's already smiling.

Kazzandra resisted and insisted to go alone, but annoyingly, Jinwoo had a very hard and thick skull. And not to mention, a deaf pair of ears and a useless atrophying brain. Why does he always have to go against everything she says?

After he checked his schedule for the day at the office, he immediately went to the mansion to take her to JS Ranch, per Duke Mino's order. And the twat, he even made her drive on their way there.

"Why didn't you bring your car?" She asked him already irritated as Jinwoo comfortably settled his self at the passenger seat.

"I'm just here to be your map. Why do I need my car?" He said smugly.

Kazzandra looked at him. He had his hands behind his head as he sat in the reclining car seat. Her eyes narrowed at him. Such a bummer.

"You know sometimes I wonder if you really are my brother. Of course, you need a car to go back. Do you think I'd let you drive my car?"