Chapter 4

I woke up feeling confused. Rubbing my eyes it took me several seconds to bring the room in to focus. Colin was asleep next to me but he wasn't just next to me. He was everywhere. Our legs were a tangled mess, my head was on one arm and his other arm was draped down my side, his hand coming to rest on my bare thigh. I took this time to examine his face once again.

His chin was rough with stubble and his dark brown hair had fallen over his eyes. He looked so perfect. The perfect man. He had said that he wanted me and that he couldn't let me leave. All he wanted was to fuck me.  Could I let him take that from me in exchange for my freedom?  Is that what it took?  I couldn't do that.  I don't even know this man.  I couldn't live here with him.  I'd still find a way out.  Soon enough he'll stop paying attention to my every move and then I'll run for it. I can't fight him, I can't outsmart him, maybe I can wait until he's asleep.  What exactly did he want? He could have any woman he wanted.  Why me? We needed to talk.

My stomach growled loudly. God I'm so hungry. I barely ate yesterday and I threw it up. I wonder if I could pull myself from his hold without him waking up. I went to move his hand from my thigh when I heard a loud clank. My hand was stuck. I looked up at it and saw that he had handcuffed one hand to his head board. When the hell had he done that? I gave a sigh of defeat and glared at his sleeping face. This is another thing we're going to have to talk about. I really am hungry though and MY GOD I have to pee! This has turned into a national emergency. I used my other hand to gently search his pockets for a key. I dug deep, searching. What was that? Oh my God that's his penis. How embarrassing. The key wasn't there. I glanced at his face quickly and to my humiliation he was watching me.

"Can I help you find something?" He smirked. "I-I-I need to go to the bathroom!" At this he laughed loudly and rolled over to take the key from his night stand. He uncuffed me and I sprang from the bed running for the bathroom, his laughter following me.  I shut and locked the door. I quickly used the toilet and brushed my teeth. Checking the mirror I saw that I was still wearing this ridiculous slut outfit. My mother's voice echoed in my mind 'Real ladies dress respectably,'. Yesterday I was just too stubborn and panicked to change clothes. I'd have to remedy this outfit asap.

Opening the bathroom door, Colin was nowhere to be seen but I could hear him in the kitchen rattling pans. Thank God he liked to cook. I was so hungry. I rummaged into my drawer. I wanted to be comfortable today. It was a shorts and tank top day. Glancing at the bathroom I decided against changing in there. I had spent way too much time in the bathroom. I quickly changed there by the bed without incident. He didn't come in, he didn't see anything. No harm done. I put my clothes in his hamper and walked into the kitchen. He was frying eggs and toast just popped up from the toaster. He buttered the toast and put them on a plate and slid two eggs on top. He turned around and handed me the plate with a smile. I blushed and took the plate from him. I turned and sat it on the table. I remembered where he pointed out the cups the day before. I took two out, placed his on the table and filled my cup with apple juice. "What do you want to drink?" I asked from the fridge. He was there, suddenly, reaching around me for the orange juice. I jumped back, my juice sloshing in my cup but amazingly not spilling anywhere. I considered scolding him for moving so quietly but decided it was not worth the breath. I needed to learn to be more observant. I retreated to the table and sat down in front of my food. He sat moments later in front of me. I waited for him to start eating before I did. I was ravenous and it was difficult for me to chew my food instead of inhaling my food.

"How old are you?" He asked. I looked at him. Somehow he was already finished eating. "I'm twenty-five," I answered. "How old are you?" I asked him back. He grinned at my playful nature. "I'm twenty-nine," he responded. I looked at him again from my plate. He was studying me. I couldn't eat with him looking at me like that. I think he realized this so he picked his plate and glass up and towed them to the sink. I stuffed the remainder of my food into my mouth while he wasn't looking. I was ready to talk.