Part 24 ~ 25 ~ 26 ~ 27

Start from the beginning

Ajay : Off the television..

She adjust her scarft then walk away. She slow down volume then off the television.

Ajay : Ithe vidha? Ille dancing stage ah?(sarcastic)

Archana give Ajay a fake smiled.😅

Archana : Hehe..😅

Ajay : What heck are you doing,Archana? Yaaravathu vithu vantheretha ena ayerukum?

Archana : Athe ya-

Ajay : Shut up!😡

Archana look down and pouted.☹

Ajay : I get down from the car and I can hear the sound out there..

Archana pouted and look at Veesha.🙁 Veesha walk to them. Ajay hear those anklets sound. It's Veesha's. He look at Veesha. Both of them look at each other. Eye contact. Archana start to show her tongue😜 to Ajay while he looking at his wife.

Veesha : Sorry..It's not-

Ajay turned then look at Archana , she shut her mouth from showing her tongue to him but he saw that.

Ajay : Sollikethu iruke..Adi!😡

Ajay come to Archana who run away here and there then hide behind Veesha. When Ajay come to them. Veesha stuck between them.

Archana : Veesha..Un purushan'keteh iruthe en'e kapathu!

They heard some people talking sound. They stop and look at the entrance. Archana take advantage and make Veesha and Ajay to bumped their forehead on each other by pushing their back heads.

Ouh!! Both of them whispered. After Archana did that,she run to the entrace to welcome the people. Ajay and Veesha were rub their own forehead. Her kumkum and vibuti stick on his forehead.

Veesha's mindvoice : Ivuge saadai'le naa bali aadu..😒

Ajay : I already got headache..Ithe'le iva vere..(mumble)

Veesha look at Ajay and saw her KumKum on his forehead right side.

Veesha : Ajay..

She point his face.

Ajay : What?(frown)

Veesha : Kum kum..

He wipe on other side,she wipe his forehead with her thumb then look at him. Awkward between them. His face was normal but his cheeks turn red. Veesha smile and walk away with shy.

Archana point of view.

Archana : Vaange! Vaange! Vaange!(to the people)

Veesha stand beside Archana while smiled and thinking who are the guests. Ajay grab his coat while looking at them.

Veesha : Yaare Achu ivange?(whisper to Archana)

Archana : Akka husband odeside sotham..Seriyana collar'ge..(whisper to Veesha)

Veesha and Archana chuckling.😂 Here comes the Anjana, Aarthi and her family. Ajay's mother(Shoba) introduce a girl to Veesha.

Ajay's mother : Veesha..Ithe Renuka..She's Anjana's sister in law..

Veesha : Ohh..Hi..(To Renu)

Renuka : Hello..(To Veesha)

Veesha : But ungaleye kalyana'thule pakeleye..(To Renu)

Renuka : Sorry..kalyana'thuke vare mudiyale..(To Veesha)

Veesha : It's okay..

Both of them smiling. When Ajay walk to them.