"Yeah whatever," she said waving her off. "You wanna some of this?"

"I don't like alcohol," she frowned pushing her cup away. "I don't mess with that stuff at all—why you acting like a friend but want me to call you my momma? Aren't you supposed to raise me for the better?"

"Girl," she drawled. Truth is, money was over Ziyanna. She just needed the money and wasn't really trying to raise Ziyanna. She just wanted her around. "Stop being so uptight."

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

Ziyanna smiled and jogged to open the door for Beatrix. "Let me grab my purse right quick."

Beatrix stepped in and looked around the penthouse, clutching on to her pink Chanel purse. She thought it was nice or whatever.

"What the hell you doing here?" Reagan scolded.

"Picking up Ziyanna, what else would I be doing?" Beatrix asked smartly as she finger combed her hair.

"No, I didn't tell her to call you," she said hastily. "So she can't go."

Ziyanna stood there looking back and forth at the two who were giving each other the cold shoulder. With Beatrix's index finger, she indicated Ziyanna to come.

"Well watch her leave," Beatrix sassed as she sashayed out the penthouse, Ziyanna walked behind her.

"Thank god," Ziyanna chuckled. "She was really getting on my nerves."

"I don't know if I can deal with this shit on an everyday basic," Beatrix sighed.

•••
UNTYING THE KNOT

It's been weeks since Romeo seen his beautiful wife, Joncia. He didn't plan on seeing her with West though. They were back in Detroit, ready to get the divorce.

Joncia wore a her hair in a low bun and went for a neutral makeup look. Her outfit was classy but sexy. She wore a beige blazer dress with six inch heels.

Joncia couldn't lie like she wasn't scared. The way Romeo was looking at her, sent chills down her spine. She pushed the paper to the other side of the table where he was but his focus was still on her.

"Nigga can you hurry up and sign these papers," West sighed impatiently. "I got somewhere to be."

"You fucking him, Joncia," Romeo frowned.

"Romeo that has nothing to do why I want this divorce," she said shaking her head. "I'm just not happy with you anymore.....you're not the person I fell in love with."

"I didn't mean too baby," he said reaching for her hand but she put it under the table.

West rudely yawned and put his hand behind Joncia's chair while slouching down in his chair. "Nigga sign these papers before I spazz out on you."

"Romeo please," Joncia begged. "Sign the papers. I just can't take you back. I gotta do what's best for me."

"I'm what's best for you!" he protested. She cleared her throat and looked around the restaurant nervously.