Ajay : Shift to sofa..

Veesha : Why?

Ajay : I don't want anything happen as today..

He being childish.

Veesha : Sorry but..I'm the one who need to worried about it..Naa athe paathi ethuvum sollale..I don't think anything about bad you..

He sighed.

Ajay : It's not you but me..I'm not very comfortable..

He highlighted. He sound alittle anger. He turned to his sofa.

Veesha : Wait!

He glared at her.

Ajay : WHAT IS IT NOW?!

He raised his voice abit. She looked at him abit afraid.

Veesha : I-..I'll-..I'll sleep in Archana's room..(sounds upset)

All his anger faded away.

Ajay : Archana?

He thinks alittle.

Ajay : What you going say if she ask why?(doubtly)

Veesha : I'm her friend..That's enough right?

He nodded.

Ajay : Okay..

She give him a fake smile. She grab her pillow and blanket. She went to Archana's room without making any sound. Archana was about to sleep. She frown at Veesha when she saw her in her room.

Archana : Ey! Inga enadi pandre?

Veesha : Shuuu!!

She close the door.

Veesha : Naa un'ne kudhe paduthukeren..(whisper)

Archana : What? Why?(whisper)

Veesha : Why you don't like me to stay in your room?

Archana : Apdi ille..Anna'neke teriyuma?

Veesha : Unga anna'keteh sollithuthan vanthe..

Archana : Appa Amma'ke terijichena?

Veesha : Athe ella onum teriyathe..Nee sollame iruthina,ipdiye irukum..

Veesha place her pillow and blanket on bed and prepare her bed. She lie down beside Archana.

Archana : Yendi ipdi pandre?

Veesha : So soon,nee padike pooyereve.. I'm gonna miss you..Ipo than naa un'ne kudhe time spend panne mudiyum..

Archana smiled.

Archana : Enake nambe studies time'than nyabagam varethe.. Do you remember-

They start to chit chat until mid-night then sleep.

Ajay point of view.

Ajay look at his empty. It's attract him more. He went to the bed. He just lie down. He feel the bed like a heaven than the sofa he slept. He look at other side and it was empty. He grab his pillow and put on the middle and use the all the space on bed to sleep well. He sleep like a King who can have the whole bed without sharing.

Ajay : I wish I'm single very much..

A few days passed..Veesha still share bed with Archana at night without the elders knowledge but with knowledge of Ajay and Archana. Their friendship and sister in law ship become more strong.

Veesha do her chores then get ready for work in her room. In same room,Ajay getting ready for work too. After she get ready,she went to downstair. She saw Ajay's mother,Anjana and her mother in law(Aarti).