She switch on the bed lamp. He switch off the lights and grab his pillow & blanket then place it on bed. He sit on bed. He slowly lie down on bed. He feel 10 times better than sofa. He use his own blanket;not shared with Veesha. He pull the blanket to himself and turn other side which is not Veesha's side. His back facing Veesha. Veesha switch off the light. She lie down on the bed too.

Ajay was more his side and he take his space least so there will more space between them. Veesha turn and look at Ajay. He was too far even he still beside her on bed. She put her hand slowly on the bed between them. Her hand not even reach Ajay. So,it's almost more than one hand space between them. She place her hands on her tummy. She fixed her eyes on the ceiling.

She know arrange marriage will start with strangers to friends then husband and wife but by looking at Ajay's character and behaver is not like an effort to take the relationship to another level. With her thinking,she decided to talk to Ajay after few minutes. She turned and look at him.

Veesha : Ajay..

No respond from Ajay.

Veesha : Are you awake?

Still no respond. Veesha get back to sleep. She turn to opposite side. She face the window side while hugging her teddy. Breeze slowly touch her and it's make her to sleep.

*KRIIINNNGGGGG!!(Veesha's alarm) +(plus) *KRIIINNNGGGGG!!(Ajay's alarm)

Veesha was sleeping while hugging her small cute teddy bear and she facing Ajay's side. She woke up and open her eyes slowly. In same time,Ajay open his eyes. Their fresh morning start with both of them meeting their each other face.

Veesha's mindvoice : Isn't he was too far from me in night?

Veesha frowned because she felt trapped. Ajay frowned while look at Veesha too.There is a space between them but they are not hugging or what but they felf unfamiliar. Both of them look at each other with shocked.😲

Ajay's hand on her hip. The funny part is one of her leg was on bed and one more was on top his legs.
As She quickly take off her leg from him , He also quickly take off his hand from her. Ajay get back to his side by rolling. He off the alarm and pull the blanket himself from his hair until toes. In same time,Veesha turn and get up. She felt embrassed. She quickly off the alarm clock which still ringing. Both of them never talk to each other.

Without waste time,she grab her towel and clothes and rush to bathroom. Ajay pull off his blanket and check on Veesha if she already inside the bathroom. Once he hear bathroom door closed,he get off from the bed and grab his clothes then went out from his room. He climb to downstair bathroom to take bath. Luckily,no one awake that time except for the newly married couple.

When Ajay enter his room after bath,Veesha was combing hair. She see his image in dressing table mirror. He already in suits. He put his tie around his neck and was too quick tie it. Then, he sit on bed and putting on his socks. He get up then grab his bussiness bag. Veesha wonder why he is so in rush. Ajay about to open the door. She frowned then she realised never even prepared him breakfast.

Veesha : Wait..

Ajay frowned and look at her.

Veesha : Give me 15 minutes..I'll make breakfast for you..

Ajay : No need..I'm on rush..

He open the door then went out. The door was closed by itself.

Veesha : Okay..Bye..🙁(dissapointed/pouted)

At night,When Ajay meet Veesha in the room. He take his pillow and blanket to sofa. She frowned at him.

Veesha : What are you doing?