"I don't really have anything I can think of," I say, shrugging my shoulders. I look forward, placing the controller on the table. I hear shifting beside me and turn to see Mathew moved forward.

"What are you doing?" I ask leaning back slightly. He grins at me, which forms into a smirk.

"I can give you an idea," He says leaning closer. I stay still, like a deer caught in headlights. His lips are only centimeters from mine.

"Dinner is ready boys!" I hear my mom yell. He quickly slides away and gets up from the couch, stepping out of the door.

I rush out the door, clearing my throat as I head down the stairs. I step into the dining room to see my father and Mathews father at the ends of the table. I notice the only vacant seat is next to Mathew and I slowly step over and take a seat.

"Took you long enough," My father chuckled. I nod, muttering an apology as everyone starts to eat their food. I continue to eat my food until I jump slightly when I feel something brush against my leg.

My mother gives me a confused look and I smile at her in reassurance that everything is fine. I look over at Mathew and see him trying to contain the smirk that is playing on his lips. I glare at the side of his head making his smirk grow. I subtly roll my eyes and continue to eat my food.

----

Once dinner was done and cleaned up, me and Mathew retreat back to the game room. I open the door and Mathew goes in first me following behind him. I enter, shutting the door slowly before turning around. I soft gasp escapes my lips as I am face to face with Mathew again.

"What is wrong with you?" I breath slowly trying to calm my racing heart. He smirks before leaning in, as I feel his breath fan my ear.

"Getting back to what we never finished," He whispers causing a shiver to run down my spine.

"I don't even know you," I whisper as I keep my hands on the wall to keep me standing. I have never been this close to anyone like this before, especially a guy.

"Why don't we get to know each other?" He says pulling away with a smile on his face. He steps back, taking a seat on the couch. I sigh also taking a seat on the couch opposite of him.

"How did you know?" I ask vaguely.

"Know what?" I roll my eyes and sigh.

"That I was...gay?" I ask looking down at my hands. I hear him chuckle from beside me.

"I meet a friend and they told me about you," he says and I look at him confused.

"Who?"

"I don't think the person would like to be known," He laughs. I groan, trying to think of who he could possibly know, or is he just saying that because its completely obvious I'm gay.

"Have you ever been with a guy before?" He asks as a blush creeps up my neck from embarrassment.

"Nothing to be ashamed about," He chuckles. I look over and see a smile on my face.

"Do your parents know?" I ask. He looks down with a smile.

"Nope," He says popping the P. I nod my head in acknowledgment.

"Have you ever been with a guy?"

"Sort of? I have never been in a relationship but I have made out with a few guys," He says like it was nothing. Well, I've done neither so he's ahead of me.

"That's nice," I say. There's an awkward silence and I shuffle in my spot, pulling out my phone. I unlock it but my phone it gets snatched from my hand as I see Mathew looking at my phone.