Chapter 15

****Trigger warning**** There may be a part that will trigger you, I will put stars*** To were it begins and ends. Thank you and you may continue.

~~~~

I fall to the floor on my wrist and cry in pain as it shoots up my arm.

"Hello sis, I think you haven't gotten a real good beating in a while," He stands over me and laughs evilly.

"P-Please...no..." I start shaking under his intense gaze. He ignores my plea.

"I also brought some very good friends of mine," He says looking at me with a mischievous glint in his eyes. I hear footsteps and look up and see the unknown guy and...Xander appear.

"Xander?" I say my voice quivering as tears stream down my face. Is he friends with my brother?

"Aww, little sis, you look a little pale," Anthony laughs and looks at Xander.

"Did you actually think I was your friend or even cared about you? It was all a facade." He says and they all start laughing at me.

"B-But, I-I..."

"B-But," He taunts. More tears fall down my face. Xander then slaps me.

"Shut up, you stuttering bitch!"  He yells in my face.

'Don't trust anyone' I repeat in my head.

"I was hoping to have been the one to fuck you because your such an attention seeking whore but your brother thought of other plans for me," Xander says to me. I can't believe this. They look at each other then back at me. I feel someone grab my hands and pull them above my head. It's the no-name guy. I start the squirm.

"But that doesn't matter now," Xander says a smirk playing on his lips as he starts taking slow steps towards me. I cower in fear.

"No, No, NO! Please stop, Please stop!"

I shoot up and look at up feeling frantic. Sweat covers my body. It was just a dream.

I sigh and look at my clock. 11:26 am. I slept in later than usual.

I get up and head to the bathroom. I strip off my sticky clothes and turn the water on. Once it's at the right temperature I hop in.

Xander would never do that, right? But can I really trust him? 

'What has he done for you not to trust him?' I say to myself.

After I finished I head to my room. I put on some baggy pants and a tank-top. I brush my hair and just put it in a messy ponytail. I flop back on my bed and grab a book Carol gave to me or should I say, my grandmother

Would she even want me to call her grandmother?

I'm definitely not gonna tell my father or brother about me meeting her. They would definitely get mad at me for leaving the house. I tense at the thought. The unknown guy surely told Anthony about it or is going to.

I shiver at the thought. I wonder what they are gonna do this time that they haven't done already.

I put the thought in the back of my mind and I start reading my book.

I get lost in the story until I hear a knock at the door. I tense. Who could it be? It can't be my father and Anthony, they have the key to the house or it could be that guy...or it could be Xander or just some random person. I can't be too sure though.