Chapter 7 ✔

A/N at the end, please read.

~~~~

[Edited]

After Xander dropped me of at home, I went straight upstairs to the restroom. I set the bag on the counter before taking out the supplies. I set them out before letting out a sigh. I slowly take off me hoodie and throw it to the ground. I gently unwrap the wrapping hissing slightly in pain. I look in the mirror and see a slight scab forming while it's partially read and swollen. This is gonna hurt.

I grab my sweatshirt sleeve and place it between my teeth. I open the bottle of antiseptic and gently pour it over the wound on my stomach. I bit down trying to suppress the scream from my throat. I almost drop the bottle from the excruciating pain flowing though me. I check my cut making sure nothing is left in it before putting gauze over it then wrapping it up.

I take a break for a moment because of the pain in my side being too much to bear.

After catching my breath, I start the process all over again on my thigh. I pour the antiseptic on my thigh. I cry loudly, the sweatshirt dropping to the floor in the process. I clench my teeth together and lean over the counter, trying to keep myself from falling over. I put gauze over it wrapping it once more before taking painkillers to ease the throbbing pain and also the headache.

I look at myself in the mirror, completely forgetting about my hair. Good thing I had a hood on because my hair looks all matted and stingy. I cringe before turning on the lower faucet on the shower. I start to rinse out the unknown liquid from my hair and washing it over the tub. I whimper slightly from having to lean over the tub.

After I have finished cleaning my hair, I head towards my room and put on a clean hoodie, while throwing my clothes into the dirty bin. I slip on a pair of leggings. I freeze on the spot when I hear a loud slam from downstairs. I quickly get into action, pulling the blankets back before laying in the bed, trying not to hurt myself. I close my eyes and try to relax and act as if I'm sleeping.

I hear my door creak open and I stay completely still. I hear some incoherent grumbles and some curse words before the door is shut. The footsteps fade as they walk down the hall. I sigh in relief and just end up actually going to bed.

After a while of my overwhelming thought, I soon drift off to sleep.

----

"What the hell do you think you were fucking doing?! You're lucky we didn't get caught you stupid bitch!" My father yells in my face, as I cower away.

"I'm...I'm sorry I didn't mean to, I swear!" I scream in a plea. I instantly feel a hard slap to my cheek. I start to raise my hand to help ease the stinging pain in my cheek but get pushed to the ground harshly.

My brother stands over me with a rage-filled glare, "Now people are getting suspicious and asking questions. Now we have to fucking move because of you!" He yells as he gives one hard blow to my stomach, causing the air to escape my lungs and me go into a coughing fit. I regain my breath moments later as they start to crowd around me. I start crawling backwards, trying to escape them.

"Where do you think you're going, sis? We aren't done with you just yet," He snaps with a smirk growing on his face.

I whimper, "No...No Stop...Please!"

I wake up abruptly feeling the sticky sweat coving my body. I glance over at my alarm clock and groan. 5:00 am. I sigh before sitting up gradually, not to irritate cuts. I guess I could get up early since I have to redress my wounds anyway. I stand up and tiredly head towards the bathroom, quietly, not to wake anyone up.