15

"Just A Little Bit of Your Heart is all I'm asking for " Ariana Grande

Harry's POV

I wake up early and get out of the bed before Zayn wakes up. I should buy some groceries and think about what I'm going to do with Zayn. I put my clothes on and admire Zayn's naked body on the bed.

Well I should go because I might get excited just by looking at him. I shake my head and walk outside of his room. I grab my phone, my car keys and walk out of the house walking to my car.

I unlock it and get inside the car turning the engine on. I close my eyes. I don't want to hurt you but I don't think I'm ready to date a guy. I don't want people to see me with you, at least not yet.

I get out of the garage and make my way to the supermarket. I sing along to some song on the radio. When I arrive at the supermarket and park close to the entrance and get out of the car.

I look around and the parking lot is deserted. There's barely anybody here so that's good. I walk inside the store and get a shopping cart.

I grab some milk, juice, eggs, and some snacks for the week and go pay for them. I walk out and put all the groceries in the trunk. I get inside the car and drive back home.

...

I put away all the groceries away and leave out the things I'm going to use. I start making some scramble eggs, bacon and toast. When I finish making breakfast I pour some orange juice on a glass and serve the food on a food tray.

I climb the stairs and when I reach Zayn's bedroom I hear some faint crying. I furrow my eyebrows and open the door. I get more confused when I hear Zayn saying that he shouldn't have stayed with me.

"Zayn ? What's wrong ?" I ask walking towards the bed.

" I thought you left me. I though you regretted everything you said and what we did last night" he sobs.

I put the tray on the bedside table and pull him to my arms.

" You know I like you, Zayn. I would never do that to you" I admit running my fingers through his hair.

"I'm so sorry I'm just so scared of you leaving me and going back to the way we were, when you hated me" he sniffs wiping away the tears.

" Hey don't think so low of me " I chuckle kissing his forehead.

" I'm sorry Harry" he says hugging me

" It's okay baby, anyway put some clothes and let's eat I made breakfast" I smile

He gets up from my lap and grabs his boxers putting them on.

"Happy ?" he ask sassily.

I laugh " yeah thanks baby" I wink and get comfortable with him on the bed putting the food tray on my lap.

I feed Zayn and myself. I tease him about last night but I'm the one who ends up embarrassed.

" You're so mean to me" I pout.

"Don't be a baby Harry" Zayn giggles pecking my lips.

I peck his back "I'm not a baby " I huff and put down the food tray since we finished our food.

I pull Zayn on top of me " What are we now Harry ?" he asks and I tense.

" I don't know to be honest Zayn, I don't think I'm ready for a relationship" I say truthfully.

Zayn gives me a hurt look and it breaks my heart. At least I was being honest with him.

"So you regret it " he states and I shake my head.

" No of course not Zayn but I'm not ready to go with you in public and act like a couple" I say.

"Why are you telling me this now Harry ?!" He snaps.

"Zayn calm down okay I'm not saying we are not going to date but at least not in public, not yet" I explain.

"Fine so are we dating ?" he asks.

" Yeah I guess " I smile and kiss him softly.

" I can deal with not being seen together in public, for now " he says.

I know he will want to go out soon and I should think about this fast. If I don't, somebody is going to get mad and that somebody is Zayn.

Authors Note

Ayeee everybody how's everyone doing?

What do you think about this chapter ?

Is Harry regretting being with Zayn ? what do you think about this?

I have too many silents readers come out, come out wherever you are 😂😂

Comment down below and vote please 💕

I love you guys thanks for reading 🎈😍