6

"Everybody wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to die" Bring Me The Horizon

Zayn's POV

I wake up with a massive headache and I groan as the bright light hit my eyes. I sit up and run a hand through my black locks and sigh. I get out of Louis's bed and walk to the bathroom washing my teeth and my face. I go back to the bedroom and smacks Louis's face with the pillow and he screams at me as I chuckle.

"Morning asshole" I grin and he glares at me.

"Can't you let me sleep ? I had to stay awake all night looking after you " he snaps and I frown.

"Sorry Lou I just woke you up because we have to work in a hour " I mumble.

He sighs and gets out of bed walking inside the bathroom. I make my way to the kitchen and start making some coffee and scrambled eggs.

"Sorry for being rude to you this morning Zaynie" Louis says walking in the kitchen scaring me.

"Jesus Lou you scared me, and it's alright " I smile and place the plate of eggs in front of him.

"Thank you Zaynie" he grins and starts eating.

"How many times do I have to tell you to not call me that " I groan and eat my toast.

"I just love teasing you Zayn" he grins cheekily and I roll my eyes.

"Are you done ? We should leave already "

"Yeah let's go. Do I have to take you to your house so you can change ?" He asks and I shake my head.

"No, we can go straight to work"

I walk upstairs and grab my phone and my keys. I see I have a few missed calls and texts from Harry but I delete them all and make my way downstairs. I walk out of the house with Lou towards my car. We get inside and I turn the engine on heading to the music store.

After my shift is over I drop Louis in his house and drive to ours. I park inside the garage and get out walking inside the house. I take my shoes off and walk to the kitchen. I see Harry looking like shit to be honest.

"Where the fuck have you been Zayn ?! I've been worried sick about you !" Harry snaps and my eyes widen.

"I was just went to a bar with Lou and then stayed at his house no need to make a big deal about this Harry " I huff.

"Well sorry for caring about my best friend. " he growls and I roll my eyes.

"You need to calm the fuck down Harry. I am an adult and I can do whatever I want " I snap.

"Just call me back or at least reply to my text messages Zayn I didn't sleep last night because of you !" He states

Aww he was thinking about me how cute. Snap out of it Zayn he doesn't like you he never will.

"Zayn ? Hello are you there ?" I see Harry waving a hand in front of me and I blush shaking my head "

"Yeah I'm just going to my room now" I sigh making my way to my room.

"Okay I'm going to start making dinner " Harry calls out.

I walk inside my room and go to my bathroom to take a shower. After that relaxing shower I dry myself and put some boxers on. I dry my hair and look at myself in the mirror. "I really need a haircut" I say to myself and lay down on my bed staring at the ceiling.

I wonder why Harry got so mad. He usually doesn't care, I shake my head he can't like me that way. I don't like him anymore, who am I kidding I'm head over heels for him. But I know I have to move on it's time to put myself first .

~Authors Note~

I wonder why Harry got so mad hmm ? 😏 but isn't he homophobic more action is coming in the next chapters I think . Maybe some Zouis action 😉😉

Comment down below and tell me what you think guys.

I reached 9k on this story and I can't thank you enough guys.

I see a lot of silent readers. Come on speak your thoughts good or bad I don't care just give me your opinion because it's very important

Comment down below and vote please ☺️💕

Ily guys