Chapter 2:Meeting new and strange people

Start from the beginning

Y/n:"Now I know you're probably thinking about eating me but the truth is I'm not that tasty alright."

The blood breed opens it mouth and slowly starts to try and digest him,as it opens its mouth it is a vortex of fiery energy all swirling around and starts to barbecue y/n. Y/n uses his free legs to stand above the mouth and is pushing against the force of the blood breed,refusing to lose.

Y/n:"I did not come all this way to die now!!!"

???:"Esmeralda blood freeze plane of absolute zero!!!"

(An:Before anyone complains saying their attacks are in Spanish,German,etc I'm making it easier for people who don't understand those languages.)

Suddenly the entire battlefield y/n and the blood breed were fighting on was frozen. The blood breed couldn't get free,for his legs were frozen and y/n took this chance to use ouroboros to grab yamato and pull it to him. As he got back his sword y/n used his weapon to cut off the fingers of the blood breed and swung using ouroboros to escape.

???:"Nice job their kid. Buuuut we'll take from here."

Terumi:"Who the hell is this guy!?"

Y/n:"Yeah I'm not gonna back down I started this so might as well end this mr?"

???:"Just call me Steven. Say how the hell did that sword of yours harm that blood breed?"

Y/n:"That's a long story pal,maybe some other time."

As the two were talking the blood breed broke through Steven's ice and began to spit a wave fire at them.

Steven:"Esmeralda blood freeze shield of absolute zero!"

A shield made of ice and began to block the fire,from both of them,but the flames were too strong and began to crack the ice.

???:"big dipper blood battle technique!"

A thread of red lines entangled the blood breed,immobilizing it and making it difficult for it to break out.

Steven:"Get down now!!!"

Y/n and Steven both hide behind a car as the lines start to ignite.

???:"Seventh hell!"

A massive explosion was set of by the lines entangling the blood breed and left a massive amount of dust that could barely be seen through. As y/n and Steven survived the blast they both came out,from behind the car and were waving away the dust,trying to see,while coughing.

Steven:"Damnit Zapp you could have at least warn us first!"

Zapp:"Hey I did my job and I also save your ass. Hmm? Who the hell's the brat your with?"

From the smoke came out a man,with white hair and a cigarette in his mouth,with a kid,with brown hair and eyes that seemed always closed.