"I want to know what happened last night." She replied, he bit his lip. He really didn't want to but he knew he had to if he wanted her in his life one way or another.

"I got really drunk...and Lily was there." He stared at his feet while she stared at the top of his head. "We didn't do anything but it got a bit...handsy." Ella's eyes widened, thinking the worst.

"Handsy?" She burst, he ran his hands through his hair, he didn't know how to explain so he took her hands in his and stared into his eyes.

"Let me show you." He watched the hesitation in her eyes but she didn't resist as he started to move her hands.

He took her hands and placed them on his shoulders, not removing his eyes from hers. They're hands travelled to his chest and stayed there for a second, then they circled up again past his shoulders and down to his biceps.

Ella took deep breaths as he brought her hands back down to his chest and then to his abs. She knew where this was going but didn't want to admit it. It wasn't until he didn't stop moving they're hands down that she pulled her hands away sharply. She turned away from him and took a step back.

"Nothing more than that." He said, gulping shortly after. She crossed her arms and stared at the floor.

"You didn't kiss her or anything?" She asked, he shook his head. "Did you want to?" She added, he bit his lip.

"Look Elle, I haven't had sex in a long time. Since you, I haven't seen at any other girl like that and I don't see Lily like that but last night she got handsy and I liked it. I didn't want to and I knew I shouldn't but I haven't been 'handsed' in a while and ever since we have been reunited it's been hard to keep myself together." He confessed awkwardly but passionately. Ella rolled her eyes.

"I can't believe you're playing the whole 'boys will be boys' card." She squinted her eyes in anger. Timmy took a step towards her and she took a step back.

"I'm just saying that it wasn't my mind. My body felt someone and wanted more but I didn't." He tried to explain but could feel her slipping from his grasp.

"I wanted to like her. I used to like her and now all I can imagine is her feeling you up." She said frustratingly.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't of gone last night. I'm so sorry, I was so excited to have you back and now I feel as if you're walking away and I just want you back." He cried desperately, he hated sounding desperate but he didn't know what else to do. Ella watched him and instantly felt sad.

"This is all really scary to me T." She said in a small voice. "I just got out of an awful relationship, I'm not the same girl you fell in love with and I don't know if I ever will be." She explained, he grabbed her hand and pulled her to him.

"I just want you, you as you are now, just let me have you. Please." He begged, she swallowed hard.

"I can't give you what you want" She fought. In reality, Ella didn't have the trust she once had in men and it scared her that she couldn't trust Timmy.

"Just give me a chance Elle. I don't care about Lily or waiting for sex or whatever else you think I care about. I just want you back." He felt like crying he wanted her so badly.

Ella let out a shore sigh and finally met his begging eyes. She looked to her left and then back at his eyes.

"my dignity is all the way down here now-" his hand moved to show how low he was feeling but she grabbed it from in front of him.

"Shut up." She cut him off, grabbing the back of his neck with her other hand and pulling him down to kiss him. Timmy was so shocked, he took this moment to wrap his arms around her tightly and keep her there.

Ella loosened up a little bit, relaxing into it and gripping onto his hair that she loved so much even if it was a bit shorter. Timmy didn't know where to put his hands so Ella had to show him. It felt like their first kiss all over again.

Timmy knew her body better than most but this felt like he was trying to find something in the dark. Ella knew he was nervous and didn't want to mess up so she took the kiss into her own hands. She ran her hands up his shirt and eventually took it off. Timmy suddenly didn't know where this was going.

Ella wrapped her arms around his waist and started to kiss his neck and then his chest. Timmy's breath quickened, he didn't know how to react. He stared down at her as she made her way down his stomach and it was when she started to unbutton his jeans did he realise where it was going.

"Ella." He gasped before looking up to the sky, his eyes rolling back.

A short while later, they laid down in the grass and stared at the blue sky. Ella had Timmy's top on over her cami, her head faced away from Timmy but it didn't remove her from the fact he was staring at her and she could feel it.

He needed assurance that she didn't just do that because he said he needed sex. He needed her to give him a sign that she actually wanted to be with him and her facing away from him wasn't helping.

Ella rolled her head to him and then shuffled closer to him, giving his neck a kiss as if she could read his mind. He relaxed a little bit and closed his eyes to let out the relief.

"You better not hurt me Timothée." She whispered, he smiled without opening his eyes.

"Jamais, mon amour. Never my love." He said and kissed her head. He meant it, he had no intention of ever letting her slip out of his hands again.

——————————————————
Bit shorter than most but didn't want to elongate it too much.
Can I just apologise for teasing you with their reunion before and then ripping it away from you a chapter later. I promise it won't happen again...............