"I'm done here and I need to check on the patient. And I have never thought you would embarrass me like this." I sounded pissed and walked out muttering some curse to my so called bff.

"Wait! Wait Choco. I was just teasing you." I hear Bell yelled at my back and trailed behind to catch up with me.

But I walked ahead ignoring her protest to wait for her and she caught me when I was talking with one of the nurse but couldn't say much as she need to leave to check on the emergency room. Then I too walked towards room no 203 and on the way I met Luim, who seem to have just gotten out of the OT and he looked exhausted.

"Hey! How was it?" I asked halting at my track.

"Hello! The patient is in coma but the surgery was successful." Luim replied in his professional voice.

"Oh! I hope he will recover soon. And I will get going then." I said walking ahead but he grabbed my hand which made me to stop walking and I turn around to look at him.

"Shalifa! I-I need to talk with you." He said sounding quite unlike him and he leave my hand when I gaze at his hold muttering a small sorry.

"Okay but now I need to check on the patient. How about when my shift ends?" I said with a small smile.

"Sure. I will see you soon then." He said in a not so okay voice and I just nodded my head when I saw the nurse who was looking for me.

Then I went inside the room to check on that patient and afterwards I was busy with the other patients. Thankfully there was not any emergency cases which need immediate surgery so that I spend some time talking with the patients which made me to forget everything for a while and soon my shift ended.

"Oh! Luim. I was just heading outside." I said when I saw Luim entering my cabinet.

"Uh I came here to talk with you. Only if you don't have any problem. And I want to talk with you the last time we had lunch together but couldn't make it. So here I'm now." Luim said halting near my work desk.

"No. I don't mind. It's just that I thought we will be going out." I said placing my bag on the table and gestured him to take a seat.

"I want to go out but it's better we talk here as no one will eavesdrop." Luim reasoned out while looking at me for a response to which I just gave a slight nod.

"What's that you need to talk about that we need to be away from public? Is it about Jade?" I asked with a concerned look.

"No. My mother is fine and thanks for everything you have done when she was at Shaub's. That man must have said some hurtful words again but your comforting words made her okay. And talking about the talk I want to talk, it's about Shaub and you." Luim said looking intensely at me.

"What's about Shaub and me?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"I'm here to talk about your marriage. I know it's not my job to poke in between but you need to listen to what I have to say? Shaub is not what you think he is?" Luim said not bothering to conceal the hate he has for Shuab.

"Luim! I know you guys don't get along well but I have told yo-" I was about to say something but Luim cut me off.

"It's not about me hating him but him using you. Shalifa! That bastard has you used to take revenge on me." Luim shouted out loud making me shocked for a moment.

"What?! He used..." I couldn't form the sentence as the thought of him using me made me creep out.

"Yes. Choco! That asshole manipulates you to marry him. He is playing a dirty game. He used the drunken state of you and made you signed the marriage paper. You didn't find it odd that the paper was available at his home and that in the late at night. He must have planned it a long time ago and the lawyer might also be bought by him." Luim words made me to clenched my fist in anger.

"But my brother?! When I wake up the next day I too didn't believe his words and thought that he is playing around. But the footage of me signing with my own hand with a smile and my brother's happy face..." I mumbled while recalling that morning.

"Your brother too was manipulated by him by saying that you couldn't live without him and want to marry right away. Syong was present there to make you believe that you signed the papers with your consent so that you wouldn't be suspicious. And when I watched that footage, at first I too couldn't believe Syong would do that to you but when I confront him, he told me that Shaub had told a story of you two being a lover and you guys couldn't resist staying away. He made your brother to believe his words and he was just a pawn on his game. That piece of shit fool all of us." Luim said in a pissed voice.

"And how can you say all of it? You were..." I asked while controlling the tears that threatened to fall.

"When I heard the news of your marriage, I know that something was off as he wouldn't pull this stunt without any reason. So, I try to find out his reason, and one night when he was drunk at the club, I fought with him and he spilled all of his deeds. He said that he married you to see me hurt. He..." Luim stopped to look at me and clenched his fist till it turns white.

He then passed me his mobile and the video of Shaub's confession was playing on it.

"It's...you already know that he is my mom's son. And he hated me for taking his mom away. He has some grudge against me that he would always try to provoke me and when I asked him to talk nicely with mom, he beat me and a fight would start. He had tried to make me feel low but I have never given him the satisfaction. And he somehow knows that I have been in love with you since freshman year and he played so dirty that he trapped you into a marriage. He wanted me to get hurt seeing you with him and claim you as his. He couldn't hurt me physically but he wanted to hurt me emotionally. I never thought he would use such a cheap way." Luim said with a gritted teeth.

All the things were making sense and I actually felt like a fool to even believe that he would use the paper against me and claimed me as a mental when I denied marrying him.

The way he had planned had actually worked out and he was also successful to use me and play with my emotions.

Lium is right, Shaub has used me as a puppet to take his revenge, and it made me to feel so bad that I felt like something in me has broken.

I had known that he married me for something that he had wanted or maybe to take revenge on me. But now hearing from his own mouth, something pierced my heart and he had even successfully played with my parent's emotion when they were not at fault.

He destroyed my life to fulfill his sadistic dreams of seeing someone hurt and he had played his dirty games but not anymore, he had enough fun of seeing me made fool of myself. I just can't stay here and cry over some jerk who just knows how to use and throw.

So I grabbed my bag and walked out of the room with teary eyes and a pissed looked. I have been stupid for not finding out soon and being used as a cheap thing. I was so furious and mad that I did not stop when Luim was calling for me.

I have known that Shaub was up for something but being used for a childish vengeance made me mad to the point that all I think was a way to lash out at him and made him taste his own medicine. And I get inside my car ignoring Luim was trying to stop me and drove fast towards the jerk mansion.

"Roan! Where is Shaub?" I shouted once I enter the mansion with a furious look.

''I'm here my love. You can't wait to see me. I ha-." His voice made me madder and I punched him on his handsome face which had just called me love.

"What the fuck? Have you lost your mind? You.." He shouted at me and I was about to punch him but he caught my hand midway in the air.

"You bastard! You used me to fulfill your sadist desire. " I yelled punching him on his arm like a mad woman.

"Stop Shalifa. Tell me why are you upset?" Shaub said acting dumb with fake concern.

"It's you who need to stop Shaub. You married me to take revenge on Luim. Don't tell me you didn't?" I said with a venomous glare and pure hatred.

"Yeah! But h-" I cut him off as I did not have the energy to hear his nonsense which would break me even more.

"You have played enough Mr.Reghen. At first, I thought you were a jerk but the last few months I have changed the way I see you but no the jerk will always be the jerk. He can never change and become someone out of his character. I was a fool to fall for you but now no more. Today, it's complete a year and as I have agreed, it's the end of the unfortunate marriage. It's the end." I burst out loud letting tears slip from my eyes and ran to my room which will no longer be mine.

I grabbed my essential things shoving them in my suitcase and descended the stairs boring holes at Shaub who was standing in the same position as before.

When he heard my footsteps he ran towards me and pleaded with his eyes to hear him out but I have made my mind.

"Shalifa! Don't go? I will explain." Shaub yelled trying to stop me but now it's the end of all the things between us...if there was even a thing.

                             ••••••

So as Choco said: it's the end of the Billionaire's Unfortunate Marriage.