Chapter Six

Nicole's POV:

I thought about what to wear all day.  How should I do my hair, what kind of make up?    I finally decided what to do.  

I chose a cute floral dress with some pink Oxford.  As for hair and make up I decided to attempt what my brother did to my hair yesterday,a simple bun but french braides on each side , and only mascara.   I decided I am tired of trying to impress guys, I want Harry to see me and like me for me so this is how it is.  I added some gold and pink jewelry.  It was now seven thirty so I headed to the garden to find no one.  

I kept walking still not seeing anyone but then saw a sign.  A romantic candle-lit picnic was set out with all sorts of foods.  I wanted to sit down but I couldn't, I was just totally shocked.   This shock was not like when I swam with Harry the night before, which was just last night but it feels like forever ago but the memories are very clear.  

Suddenly my eyes were covered by large gentle hands. 

"You weren't supposed to see this yet." Harry said chuckling. 

"I'm sorry." I said with little giigles. When he moved his hands he ran somewhere really quick then came back.  

"Here you go." He handed me a one delicate blue rose.  

"It's so pretty, thanks." i said as I gleamed with joy.  How does he know me so well? 

"You look amazing." All I could do was blush. 

"Well have a seat my lady."  I sat down and we talked and talked and so did our eyes.  His were glistening in the moonlight as I sat across from him.  I started getting tired about ten-ish.  My eyes were getting heavy, for I am not used to their schedule. 

Harry's POV: 

She looked so pretty tonight though I could tell her eye were growing tired.  I knew she would go in soon so I had to make my move.  I leaned in and kissed her.  Her lips slowy followed mine and soon we were lost somewhere just the two of us.  I guess you could say we were making out but in a more romantic way.  We kissed for a couple of minutes but then she slowy pulled away.

Nicole's POV: 

We kissed more than I have ever kissed on the first date but still it was nice and so many things were running through my mind when I remembered that Anne and Abby were coming in the morning.  CRAP!!!!

I slowy pulled away not really wanting too.  

"Is something wrong?"

"No, I just remembered that my friends are coming tomorrow and I need to  tell them where the sspare key is because they are coming really early.  I really enjoyed this and I hope we can do it again sometime but I got to go."

"Well, okay.  May I escort  you to your room."

"Why yes you may." I said with a smile as we both got up and headed to my bed room.  After he left I went to my closet and got some pajama's on and texted Anne and Abby.

My brother peeped in right before I went to bed to say hi and junk and then I went to sleep!