ch10. Halloween on Hyakkaou academy | HALLOWEEN SPECIAL

Start from the beginning

How Yumeko and Itsuki worked together to "kidnapp" them and carry them to the used to be student council room.

"We have to collect as many people as possible that want to help us" Yumeko says. "Why can't we just hire in people who will do the work for us?" Mary says. "What's the fun about that" Yumeko says.

"Itsuki?" Yumeko says. "Your father is the owner of a toy company right? Can you do the decoration?" Yumeko asks.

"Yes sir" Itsuki says and raise her thumb up. "Then will Mary and Ryouta ask as many people as they can while I will take arrange of the party. This is going to be great!" Yumeko says enthusiastic.

xXx

"Since when did we agree with this?" Mary says while she pushes a flyer in a random students hand. "I don't know" Ryouta says and hands someone a flyer.

Mary and Ryouta are handing out the flyers Yumeko and Itsuki made.

The flyer says that they need volunteers to help with decorating the school and to help with the party and the haunted house. It also says that if you want to help you have to be at the gymnasium in break lunch.

"Why didn't Yumeko want to hire in some employees? It's not like she doesn't have the money" Mary complains.

"Because she thinks it's more fun and it brings the school closer together if we work together like on her previous school" Ryouta explains.

"I know but still" Mary says and pushes again a flyer in someone's hand.

Surprising, many people came to the gymnasium to help. Yumeko stands in front of the crowd behind a microphone.

"May I have your attention please" Yumeko says and everybody went silent. "People who want to help decorating the school can gather at Itsuki, Mary and Ryouta. People who want to help with building the haunted house can gather at Midari and Runa. And people who want to help with organizing the party can gather at me, Kirari, Sayaka and Yumemi" Yumeko says.

Everybody starts walking towards one of them. Mary stands annoyed next to Itsuki and Ryouta. It happened to be that the old student council members never celebrated Halloween before and wanted to help.

Runa likes spooky things and so does Midari so they offered to help with the haunted house. They already planned how it would look like.

Yumemi wanted to do the performance and take arrange of the band. Kirari wanted to help with organizing the party because she thought it was the most important task and Sayaka will help Kirari.

After discussing everything the lunch brake ended and unfortunately class started so everybody had to leave to go to class.

xXx

"It's crazy how many people offered to help, almost everybody. Even the old student council members offered to help!" Mary says while she holds many posters.

They look around and see people in the hallway help each other hanging Halloween decoration.

"Maybe it's because no one actually celebrated Halloween before" Ryouta says. "I know but they did on the schools where Itsuki and Yumeko went" Mary says.