"never mind that, why were you following me?" m/n chuckled.

"u-uuuhh... i was wondering what you were doing in the first years corridor.." hinata mumbled, fiddling with his fingers.

"well can you help your senpai out real quick?" m/n asked, realising a load of people were admiring the scene between him and hinata, peoples eyes mostly on him.

hinata nodded his head rapidly, making m/n laugh at him.

"first, i'm looking for your genius setter, and then the class 1-5. do you think you could show me where those are?" m/n questioned.

"y-yEaH! kageyamas in class 1-3 which is actually the one right here!" hinata energetically spoke.

m/n poked his head in, looking for an angry boy with black hair. after scanning the room, he found kageyama and knocked on the door before walking towards kageyama.

"hey kageyama-chan! you seem to be playing very effectively, right?" m/n had a grin on his face, it wasn't a pretty one but in fact an almost mischief full grin, evil intent swirling behind it.

"the true dictator of the court, the supreme, the doctor of the court. m/n l/n." kageyama glared at m/n. hinata looming in the background, unsure of what was happening.

"kageyama-chan! you're so mean! you should be saying hey to your senpai in a nicer way! especially when i haven't seen you in ages!!! you've grown up a lot!" m/n exclaimed in a fake tone.

"you've changed too, l/n-senpai. still incredibly inconsiderate and rude. just like oikawa-san." kageyama muttered, so only m/n and hinata hear him.

"thats not very polite kageyama-chan, you've hurt your poor senpais feelings! what'll you do now?" m/n pretended to wipe away nonexistent tears.

"i'll continue to disrespect you, senpai." kageyama blurted out, making hinata choke on his spit.

m/n gave hinata a look saying 'will you be alright?', hinata returning it with a 'yeah' look, before turning back to kageyama.

"well thats not good... kageyama-chan you should really respect your elders..."m/n sighed before deciding to give up on kageyama, "anyways kageyama-chan,i hope we can play well and long together!" m/n winked before telling hinata to take him to class 1-5.

at the entrance of the classroom, m/n turned back to kageyama and waved at him, making kageyama turn away angrily. m/n chuckled to himself before continuing to follow hinata.

"ah, hinata-chan, you can leave now, thank you. i'll help you out extra at the club for this." m/n winked before hinata froze up and started doing weird hand gestures, m/n shoo'ing him away.

at the door of the classroom 1-5, m/n did exactly what he did earlier. he scanned the room, looking for a certain blonde female. when he found her, he knocked onto the door and dashed towards her.

"hitokaaaa!" m/n yelled before slinging himself onto her.

"m-m/n-kun?" he heard her shyly ask.

"yeah, heyy." m/n pulled himself away from her, leaning on someones desk.

"w-woah! it's really you! i didn't know you were coming back! you stopped speaking to me!" hitoka(yachi) angrily yelled at him, but quietly to not attract peoples attention.

"right right, sorry about that, but hey i'm back!"m/n dryly laughed.

more and more students came in as m/n and hitoka had a chat to catch up.

"i'll see you later hitoka." m/n said, knowing the bell would ring any moment now.

m/n froze for a moment.

the bell had rung.

he would need to run up the stairs and to his classroom.

his excuse was, "i'm a new student."

  ● 

'i can't wait until club.' m/n thought to himself, not being able to focus in any of his lessons.