Control Jeongguk.

Jeongguk opens the door slowly and walks in, finding Taehyung brushing his hair, looking soft and ethereal in the morning light.

"We must walk to the breakfast together." Jeongguk manages to say without stuttering. Taehyung nods lightly and turns to Jeongguk.

"Let's go then." Taehyung smiles softly. Taehyung was about to take Jeongguk's extended hand but stops before their hands touched. Jeongguk's heart beat quickens as Taehyung retreats his hand and moves a little away from Jeongguk.

"Prince Taehyung, I want to talk about last night." Jeongguk says.

"Taehyung, just Taehyung." The omega says and Jeongguk nods quickly.

"I'm sorry." Jeongguk says softly, he feels so bad and guilty right now and if Taehyung won't accept his apology, he would be devastated.

"It's okay, it was nothing new for me." Taehyung smiles sadly and Jeongguk winces at the saddened tone, the words making Jeongguk feel like hell.

"I don't know what got into me, trust me, I never meant to hurt you like that, I swear. It will never happen again. I know I am supposed make you feel safe here but I myself stepped forward in hurting you." Jeongguk desperately says and Taehyung didn't knew what to do.

"You haven't hurt me Jeongguk, I can handle that mere grip. It was nothing so please don't blame yourself." Taehyung says. Jeongguk doesn't answer but steps towards Taehyung, standing close to him.

Jeongguk softly takes Taehyung's hand in his and lifts Taehyung's sleeve up slowly, revealing a light bruise around Taehyung's elbow. Taehyung tries to move back but Jeongguk doesn't let him.

Taehyung wants to tell him that it's okay, he is not hurt at all. Judging by how Jeongguk has clenched his hm jaw and Taehyung can almost feel anger from Jeongguk.

"Prince Jeongguk, it doesn't hurt at all, don't-don't worry." Taehyung chuckles, hoping to ease Jeongguk but in vain.

"It hasn't even healed." Jeongguk says. "Yet you say it's alright and that it doesn't hurt?"

"I heal slowly." Taehyung replies in a whisper, embarrassment coating his words and his face. This makes Jeongguk more furious on himself.

"I'm really sorry." Jeongguk apologises as he rubs his thumb over the bruise.

"It's al----". Taehyung stops when he realises his close proximity with Jeongguk. His heart beats faster and breathing quickens a little, the way Jeongguk is looking at him makes him weak in his knees.

Weak....

Taehyung grips Jeongguk's arm tightly as his legs give up. Jeongguk quickly holds him from his sides and Taehyung starts breathing heavily. Jeongguk panics as he holds Taehyung close to him.

"Pr---Taehyung, what's wrong?" Jeongguk asks but all Taehyung wants is to stay in Jeongguk's arms. Funny how it's Jeongguk who makes him weak and it's Jeongguk who gives him strength.

Taehyung's arm steadily circle around Jeongguk's shoulder and the omega hides his face in Jeongguk's neck, puffy sobs escaping his lips. Jeongguk circles his arms around Taehyung's waist and hugs him closer as Taehyung does the same.

I don't need more proof, it's confirmed. Jeongguk's heart threatens to beat it of his chest.

I have imprinted on Taehyung.

"Thank you." Taehyung whispers after staying like that for some moments.

You Rule My Heart | tkजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें