Chap 13: my problem is you

Mulai dari awal

"You didn't call me ," she smiled
making remember the note she left at my desk. I thought of an excuse.

"I was busy, " I lied.

"Its okay, give me your contacts, " she slightly threw her phone to me as she went on concentrating oh the road. Her phone was a classic iPhone and I was wondering how I will use it. I'm not a secretary for nothing, I mean technology is my thing. So I struggled and succeded in saving the name. I gave it back to her as she smiled and pocketed it.

"Turn to the left, " I instructed when I realised that we are near to my house.

She just smirked at me and ignored my explanations.

"I'm taking you somewhere, for just an hour. " Geez!this is why I preferred walking home. I mean it's getting late and I don't want to fight with my mom again.

"Maybe some other time, " I protested looking at her.

"Darling,I won't keep you for long, don't worry." She lured making me give her a weird look. Is she on her senses ? She is taking me for god knows where when I'm not willing and she tells me not to worry. We haven't known each other for long and as you can guess I may have trust issues. Especially when it comes to rich people.

"Let's go tomorrow, " I insisted.

"You will have fun, " she ignoredy my words once again and went on driving.

She is an ass I swear. I slouched on my seat and gauged my eyes in boredom. I can't go on arguing when she has no signs of ever taking me home.

"Why are you acting nervous ?"

"I'm not nervous, I'm pissed, " I croaked feeling bored. I don't want these jokes the Jones's family keeps playing on me.

"I'm the cause of the boredom and I assure you I know how to cure it, " she said seductively as her words had that notion. I don't want to go on imagining things thus I ignored her again.

She drove ten more minutes and turned to this big place which looked more of a club than a restaurant. She parked the car and looked at me.

"I'm not going to drink Noti, " I slightly shouted wondering why the hell she chose here of all places.

"I won't harm you, I swear."

"Please take me back." I softly spoke to avoid raising my pissed tone.

"Gosh! I will take you back. But why are you acting disgusted today. Has Khali told you anything ?" She said locking her eyes with mine. I was happy since I knew I won.

"No , we talked on random things ." I lied ,honestly I was getting impatient and mad at her.

"You know, I'm not that bad, " she said assuringly and I felt guilty for shouting at her and making her feel as if I have already hated her.

"I didn't conclude that , okay. It's just that I'm tired, " I said softly.

"But Khali must have told you something. Let me tell you everything myself. " she took a pause as I nodded."I'm a photographer though I do sing sometimes. But I'm so much into photos and videos. My dad owned that studio and he left my brother to run it. He left the company as well and your boss is doing a pretty job of managing it. I declined any of his businesses since I wanted to have fun plus I'm young than the two of them. I chose being a photographer cause I knew I would have a chance of meeting pretty ladies like you."

I was listening at her long speech and let me say everything was a shock to me. I didn't know she was Mr Brown's sister but I know now.

"Wow, your job sounds amazing!" I complimented. It's not like I would sit my ass and act dumb.