Prologue

Hello, I am thinking of writting and publishing a real book but I don't know how good any of my work really is other than what my parents say. I would like people to say how they feel about my work, the good bits and the bad. I don't have a lot of writting experience so if someone has a problem/doesn't understand something then please just say and I'll try my best to make it better.

This first part might be a bit confusing, it's actually meant to be, but hopefully the following chapters will answer your questions.

JUST SO EVERYONE IS AWARE, DOCTOR WHO, TORCHWOOD, SARAH JANE ADVENTURES AND THE ANIMORPHS ARE ALLREADY TV SERISES OR BOOKS. PLEASE, IF YOU LIKE THIS THEN CHECK OUT THE ANIMORPHS BY K.A.APPLEGATE. 

p.s. the people in the pictures are in the order of the cast below. i.e. this one is a pic of Tobias

_____________________________________________________________________________ 

PROLOGUE:

 YANTO'S POV

 "Hey Jack, fancy coming out for a cuppa," I called to the dark-haired man slumped on the sofa in the Coffee Corner, it was the only area devoid of paperwork, alien artefacts and other junk in the whole of the Hub.

"No sorry, I just need to catch up on some paperwork but thanks for the offer," Captain Jack Harkness replied wearily. There had been a strange lack of activity from the rift this past month, broken only by a few weevil attacks. Torchwood had never been very good at keeping on top of it's paperwork, so we had taken advantage of the extra time. Quite a lot of it dated back to the 70's, which explained why the Prime Minister often sounded a bit irritated when he phoned up wanting updates.

I grabbed my keys and left. Poor Jack, he was used to chasing (or being chased by) weevils, shape shifters or red blowfish, not sitting behind a desk trying to explain to some puffed-up businessman why we hadn't replied to any of his messages during the past 20 years.

I had just put the key in the ignition when I noticed an odd metallic taste to the air.

POP!

And the world went black.

JACK'S POV

I was just putting the phone down when my Vortex Manipulator started beeping and a whinny female voice said, "Alert! Teleportation activity detected. Alert!"

I turned the alarm off, stood up, took my gun out of its holster and laughed. Finally some fun I thought, breathing in the familiar irony taste to the air, as I too, blacked out.

RHYS'S POV

Rhys Williams was lying on the beach next to his new wife, Gwyn Williams, letting the Hawaiian sun soak into his pores, the salty breeze was cool and refreshing against his skin. Once again he was grateful that Jack had managed to convince Gwyn that they wouldn't need her for the week and that she deserved a break.

"Do you think they're doing OK," she asked him, her voice filled with worry.

"Listen, they'll call if your needed, besides, there's been absolutely no activity, Jack said so himself." He tried to sound reassuring, but when your married to someone who is usually risking her life for people who don't even know that aliens exist it makes you realise how ignorant you can be. There was no answer so he turned over to look at her. Only she wasn't there.

RACHEL'S POV

We were all gathered round in Casssie's parent's barn, for security Ax, short for Aximilli-Esgarrouth-Isthill, was in human morth. Jake, our unofficial leader and also my cousin, was talking: