Chapter 40: it should be me.

Yoojung's POV

I find that shutter sound from.

I saw a man holding a camera while looking at it.

It was jongin!?

" can't you leave me alone? Huh? " i said as i took the camera from him.

I saw our pictures i took the memory card and throw it on the water and throw the camera on the road as the cars pass on it.

" no! " he yelled as me and chanhyuk quickly left.

We arrive at his house.

He open the door then i become amaze when the big living room with a big chandelier and the maids welcomes me.

I sit on a soft sofa.

" you're really a bigtime now. Haha. " i tease him.

" tsk... By the way. What do you want? Juice or coffee? What? " he asked.
" juice. " i said.

" btw, are you alright? After those stressful scandal? "

" hm. I don't know either. " i said in bored tone.

" are you dating him? " he asked.
" i don't know. I don't know what relationship we have, i just know that he's comforting me and he makes me special. " i answered.

Jimin's POV

" manager-nim, I'd rather left in this agency than leave her. " i finally said.

" hyung. " jungkook said.

" it's okay, jungkook. "
" jimin, are you crazy? You're want to left at this successful group because of her? " RM hyung.

" well, im not the only one doing this for love. There's hyuna sunbae-nim and e'dawn from pentagon. They left at their agency because they're against of them. I'll just do the same. " i said as i let out a sigh.

" jimin, you're not thinking. " jhope hyung said.
" Okay, fine. You win, you can date her. But don't leave us, don't leave your co-member. But i bet your fans would be mad. " manager-nim said.

" thanks manager-nim. " i said as i hug him. " I'll manage my fans. " i added.

Yoojung's POV

I'm still at chanhyuk's mansion.

We're watching movie on his room.

" yoojung-ah? " he said.
" ne? " i answer while my eyes was still glueing on the tv.

" if you choose me, you will never be suffered. His fans won't attack you, it should be me. " he said.

He hold my cheeks and make me face at him.

He kiss me.

I tried to push him but useless.

He lied me on his bed and he took of his shirt.

" chanhyuk-ah! You're drunk! " if i know that this will be happened, i shouldn't let him drink.

He kiss my neck or should i say that he suck it.

" chanhyuk-ah! Stop! Please! " i said as i kick his balls and wince in pain.

I took my things as i open the door.

" I'm sorry chanhyuk, if i can't love you back. " i said as i left.

I walk on the street and some of them was staring at me.

I sit on a bench at the park.

I just cry there.

My phone ring.