Chapter 3: First Date.

(NEXT DAY)

Yoojung's POV

It's sunday. I'm so excited. I already take a shower, i wear my pink dress. I put a light make-up. I let down my bangs and braid my hair. And wow, for the first time, i wearing my 3 inch pink heels.

Jimin's POV

I knock at yoojung's door house.

The door opens. But it's not yoojung.

It's a boy. Who is he?
.
.
.
.
.
Maybe her brother?

" Nuguseyo? " He asked.
" Ah, I'm park jimin, yoojung's classmate. " I said.
" Come in. " He said.

" Wait, I'm going to call her. " He said.

I nod.

Yoojung's POV

I was putting a mascara in my eyelashes, when sanha knock on my door. The mascara mess my make-up. Sanha mess my make-up!

" Yah! You startled me! " I said.
" There's a guy downstair. He said he's park jimin. " He said.
" Omo! You! It's your fault for making me shock. Said to him, just a minute. Because you mess my make-up. " I said.
" Tch. " He walk out.

No one's POV

" She's still busy, wait her. " Sanha said and sit infront of jimin. He tooks out his phone.

*who is this? Noona's boyfriend? Andwae! Noona is not beautiful. Why this guy is visiting noona? Noona is dressed. She looks like a girl. Not like sometimes, she's a nerdy girl.*  Sanha thought.

Jimin felt sanha is staring at him. Jimin look at sanha. Sanha look back at his phone.

* this guy is so weird. *  Jimin thought.

" Oppa. " Yoojung said.

Jimin got shocked because yoojung looks beautiful.

" Oppa? Gwaenchanayo? " She asked, waving her hands infront of jimin's face.

" A-ahh, oh. Ne. Let's go. " He smiled awkwardly.

They go outside. Yoojung shock when jimin open a luxurious car door.

" is this yours?. " She asked.
" yes, I owned this. Do you think im a poor guy? " he said.
" Ani. Just asking. Hehe. " She awkwardly said.

They first went to movie theater.

" What movie you want? " He asked.
" Hmm. Annabelle. " She point the movie she want.

" U-uh, don't that. You're not scared? You're a girl. You might be scared. " He said.
" I like horror movies. " She smiled.

Jimin doesn't like horror movies.

" Kaja! " She pull jimin to the ticket booth.

" 2 ticket for annabell. " She said.

After that, she look at jimin.

" Omo, gwaenchanayo? " She asked worried.
" N-ne. " He said.
" Are you sure? You don't look well. " She said.
" I'm really okay, don't worry. " He said.

Yoojung sighed and they went inside the theater.

" if you're scared. Just say to me, then we're going outside. " He said.

She chuckled and nod.

The movie starts. When it is in the climax or the middle of the movie.

Jimin starts screaming and covering his face.

Yoojung laughed.

" Gwaenchana? " She asked. Like she watching 'try not to laugh challenge'
" Utjima (don't laugh),I-i need to pee. " He said doing aegyo. Widening his eyes. Hahaha, but still have little eyes.

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

They went to a fancy restaurant.

" Pick all what you want. " Jimin smiled.

Jimin still felt embarrass infront of yoojung, early at the theater.

Yoojung just nod.

She look at the menu and shocked, covering her mouth.

" Wae? You don't like here? The foods here are delicious. " He said.
" ye, i don't like here, they have a delicious foods? But it's too expensive. Are they putting a gold here? " She said.
" It's okay, relax. Don't worry. It's my treat. " He said.
" I really don't like here. I have an idea. I know somewhere, we can full. " She smirked.

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

She sip the soup in the noodle cup.

They went at convenience store.

Jimin was staring at her when yoojung eating. He think yoojung is adorable. Not like other girls, always putting make-up, arrogant. Like err. Me, as a author. I really don't like girly girl. Mostly... i don't know how to English this 'pabebe'. I really don't like them. Oh mai gat.

" she looks cute, i didn't realize it before. She's simple. She doesn't need expensive things or foods. " Jimin thought.

" Why? You're not going to eat? " She asked.
" i think i don't have an appetite. " He said.
" Just eat. " She said.
" I don't want. " He pouts.
" Yah! Stop doing aegyo. I'm not affected. Say ahh~" Yoojung feed him.

Jimin sighed and open his mouth.

" Hmm. Good boy. " She smiled.
" By the way, yoojung-ah. Why this place you pick to eat us? " He asked.
" I like here. I always eat here and i don't really like that restaurant, earlier. It's so expensive. I'm not comfortable at that price. " She explain.
" Ah. Can i ask you about that boy in your house. " He asked.
" He's my cousin. Why? " she asked.
" nothing. " He said.

She chuckled.

" What are you laughing at? " he asked.
" Nothing. " She said.

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

Jimin drop yoojung at her house.

" Thanks for this day. " She bow.
" welcome. Bye " he wave.
" Ne, jalga (bye) see you tomorrow. " She smiled while waving.

He wave and drive away.

Yoojung got inside her house and throw herself at the couch in the living room.

" Noona! Where were you? " Sanha asked.
" Everywhere. " She said.
" who's that guy, earlier? Is he your boyfriend? I think he was fooling you, don't just trust at him. " He said.
" Sanha, you don't know him. Don't just judge. " She said.
" Ye, i don't know him. Do you know him? You just know him as park jimin. I don't know him, it means i don't trust at him. " He straight up at his room.

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Heyahe! 👋 it's their first date. Also, while I'm writing this chapter. I was squealing. Oh mai gat. Like err. ㅋㅋㅋ!!!

대단히 고맙슴니다! Thank you very much  for reading my story, even I'm  not expert at story. I'm tearing up. 😭 Hahaha😂 still smile even we have a problem. I have a lot of problems, but i think im still okay. Be happy~
Don't forget to...

Vote. Comment. Share. 😘😉