I Love Your Taste.

Walking late at night at 2am, you were feeling really sleepy already and you just wanted to see your bed and lay down on it really badly. You were going home after a long day of fun with your friends, Maki, Rin and Hanayo. You guys were pretty close and you guys already finished your exams and wanted to have tons of fun after having a stressful week already. Even tho you were the oldest in the group since you were a third year, this exam had got you dead. You guys when window shopping, eat sweets and played some games in the arcade. After that long day of fun, you then said goodbyes and left them at around 1am. And now you're here, walking out of the train station making your way home. While on the way to your house, you heard a rattle in the bushes or tree, and you were a bit scared at first but let it all go out since it was a small thing. Halfway to your house, you then heard another loud rattle from the bushes and this time you saw a figure moving, and you know you had to make a run all the way to your house as it could be a murder, stalker or not even human! You wished you walked faster after you heard the other rattle from minutes ago. Rumors said that there were reports of blood found on wall and maybe even vampire bites?? Uh what even now?! After remembering it you ran as fast as you can to your house, just a few turns and you're there. While running, you heard loud rattles in the trees chasing after you and seeing red eyes staring at you which you felt like you were gonna faint.

You felt something grabbing your shirt and you knew who it was already. You were so close to your house yet so far. You curse under your breath and the figure turns you around to face them. You saw a girl with purple hair in pig tails, red eyes, sharp fangs and quite big breasts. You gulp and blushed at how stunning her figure was and you thought that it was hot but those fangs look dangerous. You two were staring at each other for quite some time now and both had pink cheeks. She then pulls you closer to her "Ara ara~ what is this cutie doing here in the middle of the night~? isn't it dangerous darling~" she said in a seductive tone licking her lips. She then pins you to a wall just right beside you and pulls your collar down to show your collarbone and dug her fangs into your skin, using her other hand to cover your mouth from making anyone hear your screams. After a few seconds of struggling, she then release from you and licks up the excess blood from your collar, biting your lips and blushing madly. "You have a nice taste and its my favorite so far~! and (b/t) is my favorite type of blood too hehe~" she then pecks your lips "Also if you don't know me yet ,i'm Nozomi Tojo and you might not know me well cause i'm wearing something totally different and have sharp fangs and red eyes but! i might know you in school since i always see you around in my class and we barely talk." she said in a sad tone. She was right, you barely talk to her in class but you didn't see her often since she had to do student council work a lot and you really had no idea who she was until she met you in her other form. She then lifts your chin up to face her again since you were shorter than her "I might also have a sight crush on you~ since you're just too adorable and i just love everything about you!" she said smiling in the hottest way possible. Your heart skipped a beat when you saw her smile but she wasn't wrong, you did felt like someone was staring at you in class for like the whole time but brush it off as you thought that it was someone just staring into space but it was Nozomi who was staring at you. Thinking about it made your heart go crazy since you also kinda had a crush on her? i mean like she was the first one to talk to you when you were a first year student and then started to talk less over the years at how busy you two were but she was the busiest. So like coming back to it gave you the chills at how you had a crush on her for 2 years and she felt the same way. You then kissed her biting her bottom lip and tried to let go but Nozomi's hand that was on your head pushed you back to her making the kiss last longer. Releasing from the kiss, she then hugs you and boy it was warm and you loved it since it was cold outside in the middle of the night. She then kissed your cheek "Hey you should head home now its almost 2:30am already and we have school tomorrow, so see you in school~?" you then nodded and head separate ways while you turn back to see her giving you a blow kiss and you caught it which made her blush and you thought how cute it really was.

~{Time skip to the morning of schoolll}~

You only had a few hours of sleep and that made your mood go down and dead. You realized that you were gonna finally meet nozomi in school again and now spend time and talk to each other which brighten up your mood for the day. You finally reached the school gate to see Nozomi waiting for you wearing her uniform now with no red eyes and fangs and was no replace with green eyes with a beautiful smile~ you were a bit shy to approach her but she then attacks you with a hug and pats your head "(y/n)cchi!! i finally got to see you in school even tho we met unexpectedly yesterday~" She gave you a teasingly smile and gave a couple of pecks around your face since you acted a bit shy when you saw her and she loved seeing you being like that. "Hey (y/n)cchi~! i love you! <3" she said nuzzling on your neck giving it a peck "I-I love you too you silly vampire~!" you giggled while Nozomi gave you a kiss and then held your hand and you both walked your way to your classroom. You can't wait to tell this to Maki and the rest and make their jaw drop, thinking about it makes you laugh. You were just glad you had a significant other that you adore so much and for the rest of the day, you and Nozomi had fun talking to each other in class and this day was the best school day you had so far.

________________________________________________________________________

(A/N):

Hello! Author-chan here again! sorry i didn't update my fanfictions for a week since i didn't had any inspiration and was busy since i had exams and its finally over! i might take long breaks or short ones since i wrote quite a lot of fanfiction already hhh also thanks for 200 reads!! <3