Brave Honest Beautiful: Hagakure x Ashido

A/N: This was requested by WarriorCatsFan745 and it's a song fic in which Mina is the ultimate supportive Girlfriend! The ship is Hagakure Tooru x Ashido MIna, and boy is it an adorable lesbian my hero academia ship! I hope you like this story and that's all for now folks!

*************************************

Ashido Mina and Hagakure Tooru were finally back in Ashido's dorm room and HAgakure had made herself comfortable against the pink wall. "Hey Mina?" Tooru asked after a long minute of silence. "Am I Beautiful?" The invisible girl waited for an answer as her Mina stuttered and gasped."What?!?" Mina gaped at her invisible girlfriend, "What do you mean 'Am I beautiful?', You're gorgeous Tooru!" The invisbible girl looked down and the rise and fall of her pink shirt signified her shrugging.

Don't go and waste your precious time,
With the nonsense on your mind,
Don't criticise yourself no more,
You've got a smile worth fighting for.

Mina sighed and moved over to the bed sitting down next to her girlfriend, "Tooru what ridiculous idea has got you worrying about your appearance this time?" The pink girl was only met with silence before Tooru let out an agitated huff. "It's  not a ridiculous idea Mina, it's just..." She paused and composed herself. "You're so beautiful, tonight when we were at that club you looked amazing. Your so perfect Mina and you always look amzing, whereas for me the only way I can show off beauty is with nice clothes."

Yeah you've got everything,
With your perfect Porcelein,
Ain't no one compare to it.

Mina sighed and moved closer to her girlfriend slowly moving her hand until she felt the soft invisble skin. "Tooru you may not see your skin but god do I love to touch it. Its always soft and silky when I hug you, and with invisible skin you don't ever have to worry about pimples." Her last words drew forward a giggle from the invisible girl. "Plus watching you dance down in the common room with the other girl was so hot I mean you can twerk like a goddess Tooru!"

That you're amazing babe,
You're beautiful in every way,
Could be smiling every day,
You just gotta remind yourself.

Tooru looked up at the pink skinned girl with what would have been the reddest blush ever if she hadn't been invisible. "W'wh-what?!?" Tooru stuttered prompting a bright laugh from Mina. "Geez do I have to repeat it? I said, your booty shaking and twerking was so hot." Mina said fighting the flaming blush that was trying to creep onto her face.

You can dance like Beyonce,
You can shake like Shakira,
'Cause you're brave yeah,
You're fearless and you beautiful!

Mina ran a thumb along Tooru's cheekbone, "your so perfect Tooru." Mina smiled softly. Tooru reached up and gently peeled the pink hand of her face only to place it on her knee. "Ashido Mina, you are just as perfect. Your makeup is always on point and you have the prettiest smile, me I don't even bother to smile because no one can see it..." Tooru's voice dropped off at the end. "Damn it Tooru stop doing that. You ARE beautiful!"

So whine like Rihanna,
Go and pose like Madonna,
'Cause your brave yeah,
You're  honest and your beautiful,
You're  beautiful girl.

"Tooru do you remember the other week in training?" Mina asked giving Toorus knee a gentle squeeze. Tooru was silent, "you mean when me and Kaminari were against Bakugou and Koda?" Tooru asked her voice laced with confusion. "Yup!" Mina chirped before continuing. "You pulled out that backflip and went straight over Bakugous head, with a perfect landing no less." Mina paused for a breath, "than you did all this acrobatic dance like shit and managed to kick him multiple times! No matter how badass it was, all I could think was how beautiful you were."