Episode 17 I am in NYC

He looks at her waiting for her hand to grab his, she looks at the door and than him. She grabs his hand as they went through the manhole and into a the sewers. Andrews GSP lead a way to Bayview Academy auditorium. He thought it was located in Maine, but it lead all the way to New York City. As they traveled around hours underground there batteries were getting low. Andrew stops her and got out chords and a wireless charger, he hands her the chord and says "Plug yourself in so you don't die." She did that and her battery raised from 4% to 100% in matter of minutes as he did the same thing. "Only two more miles and we will reach Bayview high?" Says Andrew as Kathy looks at him with a concerned face walking by his side. "How can you be certain?" She asked as he stops and looks at her and says "me and you both have computerized brains, just mine has wireless internet." She spots a ladder leading up to the auditorium of the Academy. As they exited from the manhole, there was nobody in plain sight, everyone was in the Gym for a Robotics competition, it was their school against Brooklyn Academy. There were loud cheering of names of Chris, Lilly, and Luke. They have built a computerized beetle camera, and the other team built a computerized spider, but sadly Brooklyn lost by 5 points for no color. But before the event ended Andrew add his and Kathy's name to the system and printed out fake ID cards, and a schedule and had put them in a random club. "Are you sure the robotics club is safe for us Androids." Asked Kathy as Andrew looks at her and said "Well would rather do that or brain squad.", "Robotics it is." She says as he smiled. People exited the gym with lots of talking as he grabs her hand went to a classroom that was abandoned for years and they started to cough.

"This is where we will stay until I find a place for us to be safe at. So don't get to comfortable." Says Andrew as she sets her backpack down, and looks around on the school map and teachers. She looks at him and mentioned they have the exact same schedule. "I know, we go from D building to B building to Gym, simpler said than done." She rolls her eyes as their was a news report coming from Sepulveda, Maine. She watched it and eyes widen and covered her mouth and says "They have everyone held captive, we have to go back to help.", "No we are staying here, all Eliza wants is your code, and once she has your code she can make an evil you. That why we must stay here and stay low." She looks out the window and saw a person walking towards the door and yells "Hide!" They climb on the ceiling into an air vent as Chris brought in the beetle camera and puts it in a box. "Another win, for Bayview. We really need to put are storage boxes in here.", "Who are you talking to Chris?" Says his sister Callie as he groaned and she had a hand on his shoulder. "Oh just the person who I love most..myself." She groans and said "We're at dad's tonight just remember that." He imitated her as she left and he puts the box in the corner as Kathy analyzed the box. Callie left the room along with Chris, as they also get out of the air vent. Kathy than spoke saying "That was Christopher and Callista Thompson also known as Chris and Callie. There parents have been divorced since Chris was age 14 and his age currently 17.", Andrew looked at her while crossing his arms "Did you scan them for information?" She nodded as he palmed his face and said "This day will continue being longer every minute.", "Minutes actually." They walked out trying to avoid the crowds to go to Mr. Wallace class who taught History, and than have Ms. Collins for English, and than Robotics with Mr. Brian. While walking there the robotics club members Chris, and the Robins twins Lilly & Luke were by the door. Lily was on the floor drawing out plans for their next invention, Luke was filming Chris as he was pretending to be interview. "So Chris why be the next young adult inventor side by side with the Sigourney Gaines? If you had the chance though.", "Not just I but we will beat the age limit to enter which is.." before he said any numbers, Kathy looks at him from behind and said "Proximity age 22, the youngest inventor was age 20 so you can definitely beat that age record." Andrew covers her mouth as they all look at them as Lily says "Have we met? I never saw you guys around school.." Chris looks at Kathy and back at Lily and agreed. Luke stops filming and looked at them and tilted his head, "My memory does not remember seeing you guys.", Andrew looks at him while putting his hands together "Well I'm Andrew LaPierre and this is Kathy Becker." They waved slowly as he than continues on. "We're new to this state and country and we also enjoy robotics." His face sorta smiled as Kathy removes his hand from her mouth, and stared at him mad. Lily looks at them and asked a question "As the only humans left on Earth, what would you do with your life?" Kathy looks at her and says "As non-" Andrew covers her mouth once again and said "So when does Mr. Wallace get here." Lily points as he walks by grabbing his keys "Good morning Robins and Mr.Thompson and who must you two be?" Andrew says they were out of state students and new to the area. He looks at them strange and went along with it, the bell rings. "We will be right in..." says Andrew as they enter as Chris forget his bag in his locker which was by the classroom. Everyone was in classroom but those three as Andrew said "Don't reveal yourself in class or we will be toast and have to go to a new place." He went inside as she sighed as she says "I wish i wasn't built with this computerized brain or even better being built to look human.", as she says that she hears a locker slammed and looks over. It was Chris and her eyes widen and was running off as Chris followed her as Eliza walks in the classroom. "Frankie...." Says Andrew as Mr. Wallace looks over, "Excuse me who are you?" She looks at him and than at Andrew and spoke like Frankie. "I'm Frankie Gaines can I talk to Andrew." He nodded as Andrew walked out the classroom with Eliza and asked what she was doing here. "I looked for you at Prom but you were missing and I couldn't spot Kathy either.", "Oh about that we left to the garage but than took a plane to New York, and also it's Andrew LaPierre....Eliza.." Says Andrew as he thrown a punch but it went through her as she laughs. "Thanks for your location Andrew LaPierre, I'll be there in the next few months, but be warned I have everyone under my command." She left the holographic stage and walked back out the audience as Dayton looks out the curtain she was hiding at and mumbles under her breath. "New York is where you escaped, I'll get there by the mancover sewers." She smiles just as Chris stopped Kathy by an emergency exit. "What do you mean by "I wish I wasn't built with this computerized brain or even better being built to look human.", are you not Human?" He asked as she stutters, "umm, you could say that but more like Humanize Android that is an exact copy of a real person named Amika Jones." She covers her mouth as he got closer shaking by the time he was close.

Episode 18: I am Being Hunted

Authora/Note: medium updates, but suggestion are welcomed. So please leave me an idea or even better a character. Thanks and enjoy 🤗