"Hey how'd it go?" Felix asked first.

"She said she misses me and she wants to get back together." He slouched.

"Ha I knew it. Pay up." Han said collecting money.

"You made a bet?" Hyunjin looked at his friends disappointed.

"What else she say?" You asked.

"She wants to comfort me since I broke my arm." He rolled his eyes once again.

"Aw." You said. "I mean pssfff." You tried to get the attention off of you.

"You think she means it?" Hyunjin asked you personally.

"Maybe."

"How would you know so much about girls?" Seungmin asked.

"I have a sister. I may know a little." You shrugged.

"Is she hot?"

"Ew come on." You got up and walked away.

....

"So where's your house?" Hyunjin asked getting off his skateboard. You felt nervous he even got on one but he said he can ride is just for strolling.

It was down to just the two of you as the other boys went home. You were in panic mode. The last thing you want was the guys showing up at your house one day and your parents giving away your secret.

"Just a few house down." You pointed nervously.

"You want me to walk you?" He asked sweetly.

You couldn't help but blush but you hid it quickly. "I'm no chicken." You said in your boyish accent.

"Okay then." He laughed. "See ya later dude."

"Bye....um...bro." You gave him a fist bump.

He just looked at you more confused but kept laughing. He probably thinks you're a freak. You sucked at being a guy.

"Hi dear.....woah what happened to my beautiful daughter?" Your mother asked as you came into the door. You kicked off your shoes and took off your helmet. "You look like a boy. Stop wearing all those boyish clothes."

"Alright." You were always a bit more on the tomboyish side but you still went causal. It was only when you skated that you wore the really boyish stuff. But you definitely didn't mind wearing dresses here and there. Your sister said you could pull off anything and you still be gorgeous.

You went to the kitchen as dinner was cooking. "What's with the hat?" Your sister said pulling off your beanie letting your long hair flow out. "Skating?"

"Yup. I met a lot of friends also." You smiled.

"Are they all guys?"

"Yeah." You shrugged.

"Doesn't sound like a good idea." She ate a cookie and your mother pulled away the plate.

"After dinner."

"Why not?" You said completely ignoring your mother.