I suck at being a guy. What the hell am I going to do? You mentally hit yourself.

"What trick were you trying to do anyway?" You asked.

"It was a pressure flip going into a laser flip."

You looked at him wide eye. "That's a hard trick."

"Yeah, I thought I could pull it off since I have before." He shook his head.

"No way." You said.

"Yup." He confirmed.

"You're making it up." You smirked.

"Never mind I take it back, you're just as worse as them." He looked away. "I would prove it but I can't." He held up his injured arm.

"Okay. But I want to see it when that's gone." You stated. "How long you have to keep that on for anyway?"

"A few months."

"That's harsh." By this point you were stealing vocabulary from your idiot older brother.

"Tell me about it."

"Yo dudes. Let's go get something to eat." The other guys were coming closer to you.

....

"What about Stacy." Han asked.

"No way. She's too sensitive." Chan shook his head.

"But she's hot."

"So what."

Hyunjin rolled his eyes. "You both are idiots."

"What about you (Y/B/N)? What kind of girls you like." Minho asked.

"Oh um...." You couldn't even begin to think of a question like that. "I like a girl who isn't afraid to be herself."

They all looked at you arching their eyebrows. "I mean a girl who knows what she's doing." You wiggled your eyebrows causing the rest of the boys to high five you.

"Hey we have young ears." Chan cover Jeongins ears causing him to push him.

"Hey Hyunjin it's your ex." Changbin pointed. "Is she still hung up on you?"

"I don't know." He looked down playing with his food.

She's pretty. She noticed your circle and started making her way over. "Hyunjin can we talk?"

He looked up and softly shook his head. He followed her and they started a deep conversation.

"Look, look, she touching his arm. She's probably saying how she wants to get back together. Just look." Han said.

You felt bad. He looked broken just talking to her. You figured they had some kind of bad breakup.

"Girls are evil." Woojin said. "They just play with your heart and then only come back if they want something."

You gave an annoyed look but he didn't notice. Not all girls are like that. This just got a lot more fun for you. Look into the deep minds of how boys really thought of girls.