Chapter 1 (Edited)

Chapter 1:

Sophie's POV:

We step off the plane, walking through security as quickly as we can. Being famous means they never even bother to stop us. Everyone here in Sydney knows who I am, I spend most of time here in a year but some is spent in my apartment back in Los Angeles. Brooklyn owns a beautifully huge two story house a five minute walk from the beach in LA, it's where her work is since she is also famous, she well known actress back in Los Angeles.

I grab our bags, Brooklyn taking hers from my hands and pulls it along behind her. We walk faster at sight of our body guards Henry and Benji. Henry is a very big brown guy of African American descent, he is built so big with his huge muscles showing through his skin tight t-shirt and stands at a good 6 foot 7 in height to most peoples surprise Benji is only 6 foot 1, he has huge muscles that show through the white singlet that covers his torso but leaves his musclier arms on display showing off his heavily tattooed arms.

"Miss Scott, let us take your bags," Henry's deep voice says.

They take our bags, the four of us walking towards the exit of the airport. Metal rail fences keeping the crowd of fans from swarming us, flashes coming every now and then. I sign some of their tops, CDs and posters, I take selfies with them as Brooklyn laughs at me, taking a keek videoed for her keek she will upload later.

I walk over taking her hand in mine, entwining our fingers, I kiss her cheek and guide her out the airport to the waiting car. The tinted windows making it so much harder for the paparazzi to capture us like they want. Benji gets in, he shoves the key into the ignition and turns it bring the car to life with a roar. Henry jumps into the passengers seat, the car pulls away from the curb before his buff body can be strapped safely to the passengers seat. We speed down the road heading towards the beautiful place I call my home.

}}}

I step out the car, my keys in hand as I'm greeted by my best man.. Rockstar. I pat his head softly, I have missed him so fucking much, the first thing I'm going to do is go out for a run with my little man.

We walk into the house exactly the way we left it, my smile grew just knowing that I'm finally home and this time it isn't just for a few weeks. I walk into the lounge room as my eyes fall onto the photos of my siblings that sit perfectly in place in their frame on the wall. I haven't talked to Layla since the day I took her home, she hated me because I could never help her. I had no choice but to take her back, she refuses to talk to me and now she is a perfectly happily 16 year old girl who doesn't want me in her life.

I walk through into the kitchen, Benji carries our bags upstairs to the master bedroom. I grab my phone from my pocket, instantly dialling the number I've become able to remember off by heart. My best friend's number still to this day.. Jordy.

"Hello?" Her raspy voice asks, sleep filling her normally cheerful voice.

"Hey Jordy, sorry to wake you..," I say, feeling slightly guilty making me instantly apologise.

"It's fine. What's up?" She asks, her sleep no longer evident just replaced by her cheerful voice.

She has every reason to be cheerful, she has been engaged for over a year now and will be getting married over in London where she lives with her beautiful and successful fiancé Brooke Vincent. They have been together for a good three years solid, they are beyond cute! Jordy moved to London to live with Brooke 2 months after Avril and I broke up in which Avril moved back to LA and Jordy moved over into an flat in London with Brooke at the age of 17.

"I just got back home.. It feels like I'm whole again. I'm getting so fucking nervous about the wedding the closer it gets," I say honestly, the fact it is only a couple months away and I'm honestly so fucking scared!

"There's nothing to worry about," she says calmly, she quickly adds,"you guys are perfect together!"

A/N: hey guys it's Tammy.

Welcome to the first chapter to of the sequel to Darlin'! I'm so sorry this chapter isn't very long but I promise the chapters to come will be no matter what even if it kills me. Are you guys excited to be reading more about the interesting life of Sophie Scott as years have passed and the soon to be 19 year old is starting to live her own life?

I'm welcoming new ideas for this story but I was also wondering if you guys want to have a chance to write a chapter in this story?

This chapter might not be the best but I have been sick all week and today I attended a very stuck up funeral of my late step-aunty and cousin by blood. I am tired right now but you guys deserve this update.

I have other fanfictions which are not Avril Lavigne. I have a new fanfiction coming out sometime in October called 'Really Don't Care' and it is a Demi Lovato fanfiction I have chapters written for but please don't forget to check out my other stories Neon Lights, For The Love Of A Daughter (nearly finished), Two Worlds Collide and Fighter (a WWE Aj Lee fanfiction).

So my question to you guys is what do you want to see happen?

1. Do you want to see Avril and Sophie work through their differences?

2. Who do you want to see in this story?

3. What do you guys think of Brooklyn?

Anyway guys do you want to know facts about me or about Avril in the updates? Anything for you guys!

Love y'all

Tammy x