Ghost Queen (Nico di Angelo)

Having a frienemy (friend and enemy lol) like Nico di Angelo was really annoying.

Since he was a son of the lord of the dead and all.... He could summon ghosts to scare me in the middle of the night.

.......

I was walking around in the forest because it was so peaceful there especially at night so I usually went there when almost everyone was asleep.

The stars were beautiful and i could see lots of constellations. I couldn't hear anything but me.... Until I hear footsteps.

Somebody hugged me from behind and carried me. He put me down and then I finally saw his face..... Nico.

"I hate you!" I screamed as I fixed my hair and my shirt.

He was laughing non stop. "Sorry i just had to." He replied.

"Whatever." I started walking away.

"Hey! (Y/N)!" He called me.

"Im getting sleepy! Make it quick, Death Boy!" I snapped.

He took my hand and pulled me in for a hug. I was shocked. I was blushing like crazy.

"Hey i'm sorry... I've been acting like this In front of you because... I've always liked

you." He said.

I was too stunned to speak.

"I'm sorry if i annoyed you a little too much...." He looked at the ground.

"Don't worry, death boy... I wouldn't have it any other way." I said.

I saw him smile. His perfect smile that was rarely seen.

I just realized it.... A death boy stole my heart.

"You are my Ghost Queen." Nicoo said.

And we kissed.