Chapter 3; For you

Chanyeol's POV:
At Y/N's dorm.

"Y/N, I'm here. I brought some (your favorite food) ..." I placed the food in the table and took out my phone from my pocket.

*Calling Y/N* The phone just rang, no one was answering. Gash. This girl. really.

I called the school. They said she was with a celebrity.

I immediately ran out of the dorm thinking she was with Nam joon. Big trouble. Big trouble Y/N...

*Fast forward*
At the coffee shop.

I made a grand entrance to make sure that I would look like a top star. I'm such a show off aren't I? hmm.

"Yah!!!! Y/N. Let's go home."  I demanded. Y/N's widened and her mouth slightly opened, This girl is getting herself in trouble again. I grabbed her hand, enough to make her stand from where she was seated.

"Can't you see we are still having a conversation?" Nam joon annoyingly blurted out holding her hand tightly making her sit. Pshh.  Nye nye, Can't you see there's a lot people looking? Myghash, Did this guy forget his a celebrity? 

I sighed. "Y/N... Yeobo..." I got her bag  and put it on my shoulder. Y/N just rolled her eyes and did a face palm.

"Yah!!!" Y/N shouted with her lips tightly shut and her eyes slightly squinting as she stood up. She got her bag as she went out of the coffee shop.

I was about to follow her but Nam joon stopped me. He extended his arms making me stop.
"What's your problem really, Nam joon?" I asked in a stern tone.

"Pfft. You're the problem." He rolled his eyes as he followed Y/N.

-----------
NAM JOON'S POV:
If only Chanyeol didn't arrive Y/N wouldn't have to show her back again. This girl loves walking out so much.

It's going to be a long long long chase.

Here I am again, following Y/N.

Thank God for her noisy footsteps because of her heels.

"Yah! Nam joon, I know you're following me. There's no use. " She uttered as she continued walking. I didn't know this girl could be too harsh sometimes. She keeps on getting annoyed at small things and walks out most of the time. Is this what LA did to her?

There were no one in the streets expect us, I finally found a perfect time to talk. I didn't care about anything else, I wanted to clear everything out.

"Y/N, I've been looking for you this past few years, Don't you know how hard it is? It's like I'm hoping for something that is unsure. I am even willing to risk everything for you, Don't you know that? Even if you left me without saying a word, I waited and I am still waiting." I explained. Please turn your back y/n. Please.

She stopped walking and turned her back. "Look, Nam Joon. It's too late. Game over! THE END!" She exclaimed as tears streamed down her cheeks.

"Y/N...No. It isn't. Just wait. I'll make you mine again."  I stated. Yes, I'm going to pour out all my effort for Y/N until all that doubts and fears will go away.

"You have Hera now. Please just stay away from me. " She sniffed. I took a step forward to wipe her tears and wrapped her in my arms. I caressed her hair.

"Y/N, Hera is just my on screen girlfriend..... All the sasaeng fans that might come are way... I'll be there to protect you at all cost... Just don't leave again...Please..." I begged her. It may sound so desperate. Love really made me crazy right now.

"Nam joon. You aren't gonna stop are you? Everything will be at risk if you continue this. A lot will be hurt. Armys and BTS... You should know that... They don't want us together specially armys...I should know my place. Let's just focus on ourselves...I don't want you to give up anything... Who am I? I'm just Y/N ... I am nobody now...Please just stop... Don't ruin yourself for me... " She explained as she slipped away from my arms. She tipped toe and kiss my right cheek as she whispered "I miss you, Oppa. Goodbye again."

She went away again.

When will this chase come to an end?

Why does she always think of others first before her happiness?

Yah, You said you miss me, Why do you always leave?

I shoved my head. "KIM NAM JOON! Let's not give up on Y/N... Let's be patient...PATIENCE NAM JOON PATIENCE..." I cheered myself. There's still a month before I leave this place. Yes, by the end of the month, she's already coming back with me.

"Y/N AND KIM NAM JOON FOREVER!!" I patted my shoulders like a fool. I need to enlighten myself. I can do this.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
We are having a mini sem break. So yes, I had a time to update my story. I'm sorry if it's ugly. Thank you for the 10K reads on the first book I wrote!!! Lovelots!! I recommend you guys to watch Beauty inside & Devilish joy. It both a nice story and chemistry is 100% no regrets!

Kth~