⋆⋅2⋅⋆

°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸,ø°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2: ғɪɢʜᴛs ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴍᴘʀᴇssɪᴏɴs.

«────« ⋅ʚ. ɴᴀʀʀᴀᴛᴏʀ .ɞ⋅ »────»

As Tam drove her cycle into her spot Bell immediately recognized her gang of delinquent nightmares she associated them as her group of personal friends or her proxy bullying system.

Tam stopped the bike and let Bell hop off first watching her sway her hips as more students gazes winded up at her. Tam strolled behind the shorter more curvy girl hearing the whispers of the crowd,

'Wow god Cipher's gorgeous.' Tam did have to agree with that whisper, the blonde and black haired girl was a stunning picture, in her eyes at least, to look at.

'I wish I was her' Tam mentally rolled her eyes, no one knew how mentally fucked her best friend was- well everyone knew, they didn't know why. They only said that because they wanted to be popular and rich like her.

But Tam knew why and frankly she was grateful to have Wrath and Dave as parents instead of Bell's surrogate mother, Jill who raised her for 5 years.

But One comment out of the hundreds of hushed complements about her very bestfriend stood out to Tam,

'She's a total monster, didn't you hear about what happened to Mr Jackson on Halloween night?' Tam gazed upon where the voice came from and saw a short chubby gothic girl wearing predominantly obsidian whispering in a cute latina's ear who looked amazed at Tam's best friend.

The Latina was gorgeous, chocolate hair, dark coffee with a slight amount of cream pigmented eyes and she was wearing a blood red hoody with a white tank top along with charcoal shorts.

Tam shook her head the Latina girl may be cute but he's not going to let her possible friend pick on Bell. Bell was there for her and she was there for Bell, they both bathed in the mental turmoil of their pasts.

Which means if you talk shit about one, you get stomped and crushed on by the other.

Tam started to strayed further as Bell's Henchmaniacs surrounded her like a human barrier walking her towards her class which she didn't share with Tam.

Once Bell entered the building Tam let her fury and rage come to the surface.

"Hey!" Everyone gazed at Tam and backed up fearful of what pissed off the salmon haired girl today.

The Latina was confused at what the attractive girl who clearly rocked a septum ring was yelling and pissed about and her light pale blonde best friend, Star Butterfly had pulled her slowly away from the scene.

They were watching from a safe distance from the fireball teen who raged like a pissed off bear slowly stroll over to the gothic teen who had talked shit.

The gothic girl wasn't afraid of the tall 5'9 girl who towered her by almost a whole foot and stepped up.

"I'm guessing you're angry because I called your friend a monster." She took the calm approach while her blue eyes glanced at everyone taking their phones out to record the storm that's brewing and the onyx drenched teen took a step farther along,