Part 14 ~ 15

Beginne am Anfang

Veesha : Chi! Chi! Naa apdi ella onu nenaikile..

Archana : Apo vaa..

They call Ajay's mother to sit with them and had dinner together. At night,after all of them had dinner. Veesha washing all the dishes and clean the table. Archana helped Veesha too. All of them sitting in living room and watching television except for Archana , Ajay and Veesha. Ajay went to his office room. He always make himself busy with work. He reading some projects documents.

*Aeroplane sound.

He turned and look at the terrace. He saw an aeroplane in the sky. He look back to his file. His mind think about Veesha and wonder why she cried after she saw it in the evening. He try to concentrate on his work but at last he close the file and place it on the table. He have no mood to study about the projects. One more matter also bothering Ajay. He feel it's better to talk to her before it's too late.

Ajay decided to talk to Veesha when she come back to sleep so until that he can go to his room to relax. He on the lights. He was shocked seeing Veesha sleeping on the bed early. He walk to the sofa while staring at her sleeping. She was fully covered with blanket and deep in sleep.

He stared at the sofa that he usually sleep on then turned. He look at Veesha who is sleeping on bed. He looked at the sofa again. His back hurts actually. He decided to talk to Veesha about it. He walked to her and extend his hand towards her shoulder to wake up her then he stop. He don't want to touch her so what he did was.

Ajay : Veesha..

He called her at first but she still sleeping. Then,he saw her small cute teddy bear which beside her on bed. He grab it and hold teddy bear's hand then tap gently on Veesha's face. Veesha was disturb in sleep,her eyebrows were knitting but her eyes still remain closed.

Veesha : Picch!

She turned other side and sleep.

Ajay : Goiyalle!(mumble)😑

It's not a good idea if he sleep beside her without her permission. He felt it's not right when he is the who speak about privacy and for sure it will make Veesha uncomfortable. Ajay sighed and went turn off the light then sleep on sofa without disturb Veesha.

.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

Veesha woke up early. She clean the house then do the morning prayers and drew a beautiful "Kolam" on the ground entrance of home. She do the cook before her mother in law did. She prepare the breakfast. Everything done! She smiled while looking at the mug then realise she forget something.

She grab the mug and make a hot coffee.☕ Veesha went to upstair with coffee mug and rush to Ajay's room. She knock the door then open it. Ajay was wore black pant & sky blue Shirt. He almost put button complete. She stop once she notice Ajay was dressing.

Veesha : Sorry..I come back later..

She want to close the door to go out.

Ajay : Veesha..

He called her to come inside.

Veesha : Um?

Ajay : Ulle vaa..

Veesha step inside the room and the door remain open. He walk to the door then close it. He look at her curiously and open his mouth to talk. She gulp with little fear.

Veesha : Coffee!(nervous)

She show the coffee mug and give it him. He pressing his lips while looking at the mug but he was abit pissed of.