Veesha look at Archana while bite her lower lip abit.

Archana : Unake teriyathe'the solletha?

Veesha nodded.

Archana : Kiteh vaa..

She bring her lips to Veesha.

Archana : Anna rombe soft..

Veesha sighed with pissed out. She glaze at Archana.😒

Veesha : Joke?

Veesha smile fakely.😑

Veesha : Siripe varale..🙂

Archana : I mean from inside..If you know him,you won't talk like this..

Veesha roll her eyes.

Archana : Veesha..I know I did something good for my brother..I give my friend who a gem of person to him..

Veesha : Oooo..I feel so cool..😨

Archana : Why?😕

Veesha : Ais vekiriye..😵

Archana : Naa serious pessethu iruken..Adi..

Archana tap Veesha playfully.

Veesha : Archana..

Archana : Hmm?

Veesha : Achu..Please poogathey..Ingaye engayavathu paakathu college'le padi please..

Archana sighed. She put the file aside then look at the time.

Archana : Athe ella mudiyathe..Time avethe..Poo..Pooye purushane gavani..

Veesha roll her eyes with pissed off.

Archana : Podi..

Archana go and stand behind Veesha. She put her hands on Veesha's shoulders. She push her to go out of her room. When,Veesha was push out from Archana's room. She saw Ajay was in office room. Luckily,the office room door was open.

Co-incidently,Ajay turned and look when Veesha look at his office room. He look away when he saw Veesha. She took a few steps to his office room but he get up quickly and slam the door like a slap. It was an answer that he is angry on her. She stop and stand infront of the door. She pouted.🙁

She look down and walk away. She took some steps from the office room. Ajay slowly open the door and look at Veesha. She stop because she sensed something. When she turned and look at Ajay's office room,the door was closed. She look away and went to downstair.

She didn't feel like eating so she skip her dinner and decided to spend some time with Ajay's parents. Ajay came out from his office room. He heard his father laughing. He walk to the staircase to take a look. He saw Veesha was sitting on the floor while talking to him(A's F). He walk away.

It's bedtime. Ajay didn't sleep yet. He was in his room while checking his office file because Veesha wasn't in the room. He was standing near to his balcony. He was too serious. There were some mistakes done by his staff all the informations wrong and accounts were not balance.

In same time,Veesha quietly enter the room but her anklets make some sounds. Once he heard door close and anklets sound. He take a look who was that. He gritted his teeth because he felt annoyed with that sound then walk to the door.

Veesha : Ajay!

She raised her voice to call him so make sure he heard. He stop but he was mood out.

Veesha : Naa unga kudhe konjam pessenam..

She low her voice tone. She said while looking at the floor.