Chapter 30

Hey everyone sorry I took so long. This is a short chapter but I hope you all enjoy it

Chapter 30

Justin's P.O.V

I'm scared for her, I didn't want to leave her alone, me and Adam sat right around the corner of her house
"Hey, you really think this was a good idea?" I ask Adam beside me

"Yeah man, I have it all covered, I'm calling down my boys," he says, I knew he was scared, but he just didn't want to show it.

The moment I heard a scream I knew it was her, Adam rushes to turned on the engine as he speeds back to her place.

I saw her. She was unconscious, one of the guys had carried her over his shoulders as the to others followed behind, they throw her into the black van.

I put my hands on the handle of the car door ready to rush out to get her, Adam stopped me he pushed me back and looked at me sadly

"Justin we will get her" Adam reassures me, I was on edge I need her now

Adam starts to follow the van closely. I take out my phone and quickly look for his number.

Aya P.O.V.
The smell of blood fill my blood as I slowly peer open my eyes open, a shooting pain over takes my brain. The guys sat beside me on either side.

"Did she wake up yet?" The driver mumbled

"Eh no not yet, shell be up when we get to the place" he chuckles evilly, fuck what did I get my self into, fuck Jordan! What did he push me in.

***
An hour goes by, and I'm still laying there, trying not to make as much movement. The car makes a sharp turn almost making me fall of the seat
The car comes to a stop, and I hear them opening the car door, and they attempt to pull me out. should I run or remain acting like I'm sleeping. They loosen their grip on my skin. I take that chance to make a run, the faster I run the more, I feel my body losing control of my feet. I hear a loud shot, and pain rushes through my upper body.
My body falls on the solid concerte floor, and my eyes droop shut...

Justin P.O.V.
Jordan was furious when I told him they took Aya. I need her more then anyone. Adam reaches the abandoned house, and we wait for the other boys to come. Adam called his other mate, saying that he knows all about it.
I patiently wait, all of the boys show up, and we stand around the car discussing, how we will enter.
One guy looked so familiar, he looked concerned, and his name sounded oddly familiar.
"Justin and Adam stay out here, and keep an eye out" Jordan says, and the rest nod their head

"What NO, Im coming with you!"

"No Justin if anything happens to you Aya will be furious" Jordan says, as he pats my shoulder, I huff annoyingly
————————
Soon I'll try and have another chapter done