Chapter 2

AYA P.O.V.
Next morning I woke up, I was in the same place that I blacked out in. I tried to stand up but it was hard, suddenly my phone started to ringing I took out my phone from my back pocket, when I took my phone I realised that there was blood all over me. Justin was calling, I answered.......

"Hi" I said

"Where are u" he replied

"I am in the woods covered with blood I have no idea what happen and I can't get up" I answered

"Ok I will be right there give me 10 minutes" He said in a worried voice.

"Thanks by the way" I replied

"Bye" he said

All I wanted to was check what the hell got all the blood on me I sat up and pulled up my shirt to check what was under I saw a big bit I had no idea what it was, but it looked like a wolf bite. I tried getting up, but my leg was hurting so bad . I just didn't know what was going on. Justin arrived, he looked so shock.

"Oh My God" He yelled with a shocked tone.

"I can't get up" I said

"I think we need to go to the hospital" he said

"No I am ok" I replied

"Are you sure" he said

"Yeah I just in to get home to change" I said

"What's all the blood" he question

"Something bit me" I said

"Doesn't it hurt" he replied

"No, is it meant to hurt" I said

"I guess so, wait show me how big it is" he answered

I pulled up the shirt to show he the bite because he studying about stings and bites from different animals for high school subject.

"Ouch that big" he replied

He carried me to the car and he put me to the back seat and drove me to the house. When we arrived I got out of the car and limped to the shower after I took a shower I got dressed and had to go to the hair and makeup designer to do hair and Makeup for my sister wedding Sarah.(picture on the side)

if you liked this chapter comment

(THE CHAPTERS GET LONGER) sorry if i have wrong spelling. If you think somethings wrong comment, where and what is wrong with it and i'll fix it .