Jeongguk looks back and finds Taehyung on the floor but rather than running towards him, Jeongguk walks, hands behind his back and stands infront of him.

Taehyung couldn't even look up due to embarrassment he was feeling, embarrassed at himself for being so weak.

Jeongguk extends his hand, expecting Taehyung to take it this time. Taehyung slowly looks up and hesitantly places his trembling hand on Jeongguk's. He hates himself for crying so easily.

Taehyung yelps when Jeongguk jerks him up as if he weights nothing. Taehyung's hands fall on Jeongguk's shoulder as the Crown Prince holds the omega by his waist, staring into his beautiful eyes.

Taehyung shivers from part fear and part weakness and his head is spinning though Jeongguk's eyes are clear like a canvas for him.

Taehyung has never let anyone except his family touch him. He always feels uncomfortable yet he can't seem to push Jeongguk away.

"Give me a chance atleast." Jeongguk whispers. He doesn't wait for Taehyung's any reply as he slowly makes Taehyung sit on the bed. He leans away and Taehyung almost misses the warmth. With a small bow, Jeongguk leaves the room, leaving Taehyung with his whirlwind of emotions and thoughts.

Though Jeongguk doesn't know what got into him. He was there to talk to Taehyung and yet he made it clear infront of him that he is ready for the marriage. But Jeongguk doesn't seem to mind at all and that's what makes him furious now.

--------------------------

The marriage was promised once again when Haethon left. Taehyung said goodbye to everyone except Jeongguk and the Crown Prince knew it would happen, Taehyung would ignore him.

Taehyung was soon going to be betrothed to Jeongguk so he will be leaving in few months to officially stay in Haethon now. He had to leave Mariana and it was killing him to do so.

It's been a month since the proposal and Taehyung still couldn't make up his mind. He knows he has no choice and he is even leaving in like two months yet he still doesn't know what is going to happen.

"Two months are too long. Taehyung will have to leave now." Sehyun says, looking at the stamped letter in his hand.

A written warning from Wongjae had made Sehyun panic. Yoongi tried to calm his father but he wouldn't listen.

"Tell Taehyung's caretakers to pack his belongings and tell Taehyung to get ready, he is leaving tomorrow at dawn." Sehyun says and Yoongi nods.

"Wongjae, at any cost, should not get to know about any of this."

"But King Jaehwan doesn't know about Taehyung, that he will be arriving." Yoongi says.

"I've sent the letter to him, don't worry about that."

"What? But you just got the warning." Yoongi exclaims.

"I got this a week ago and I wrote to Jaehwan the same day, even got the response." Sehyun replies.

"And you're telling me this, now?" Yoongi utters.

"Yeah." Sehyun's reply is simple.

"Taehyung will be heartbroken, he can't stay away from us, you know he can't." Yoongi says.

"I know bit it's for his own good." Sehyun replies and Yoongi knows it's useless to talk to his father now that he has made up his mind.

--------------------------

"I'll miss you baby brother." Yoongi says as he hugs Taehyung. Despite the tears in his eyes, Taehyung nods.

"I'll miss you too." Taehyung whispers.

"Take care of yourself okay. I'll miss you." Jimin cries as he hugs Taehyung.

Yoona didn't wanted to let go of his son even though Taehyung didn't even hugged his mother back. His face was blank when his father hugged him.

"I love you son, don't ever forget that." Sehyun utters but Taehyung quickly breaks away from his embrace and walks straight into the carriage, not sparing any glance to his family.

Taehyung knew these three days are going to be the longest ones and he always hated travelling. Honestly, he doesn't even know if he'll be able to survive this.

-------------------------

Jeongguk, along with his royal guard Hoseok and king and queen stood outside the enterence of the palace to welcome Taehyung.

When Jeongguk heard Taehyung would be coming so soon, he was happy, yeah he was.

The carriage stops in front of them and the door is opened and Taehyung steps out, looking exhausted bit beautiful.

Taehyung stands there awkwardly and it makes Jeongguk smiles and he walks towards him and bows, extending his hand which Taehyung gladly takes.

"Welcome to Kingdom Haethon prince Taehyung." Jeongguk says and kisses Taehyung's back of hand, leaving Taehyung blushing.

"Thank you prince Jeongguk, it's nice to be here." Taehyung replies, being professional in front of others.

They walk, Taehyung's hand on Jeongguk's arm, towards the king and queen and Taehyung bows respectfully as the greetings and welcome are done.

"You will love it here Taehyung sweetie, I assure you that." Jihyun says and Taehyung nods.

I hope so...

Jaehwan tells Jeongguk to take Taehyung to his chambers first which was right infront of Jeongguk's so Taehyung can rest until dinner.

They let go of eachother when Jeongguk's parents leave and the walk towards Taehyung's chambers is quiet.

Taehyung is in awe when he enters his new room. It's spacious and luxurious and Taehyung instantly loves it.

"Your clothes and other stuff will be here, until then, rest and if you need anything, the guards are outside, let them know." Jeongguk speaks, gaining Taehyung's attention and the omega nods.

"Mother picked this outfit for the dinner for you. You can wear it if you don't mind." Jeongguk says.

"That's so nice of her, I'll love to wear it." Taehyung says as he looks at the silk top hung by the cupboard.

"I'll let you rest for now." Jeongguk says and turns around.

"Prince Jeongguk." Jeongguk stops when Taehyung calls him.

"Yes?" Jeongguk says.

"In case I fall asleep, do wake me up because I really don't want to miss the dinner with your parents." Taehyung shyly says and Jeongguk smiles, nodding.

Taehyung smiles too. So far, it's fine for him.

-------------------------
Hello beautiful people. How are you guys.

Boring one....hope u liked it though.

Please tell me....is the story plot okay? Should I continue?

Vote share and comment

Have a good day and peaceful night.
Bye...
خداحافظ۔۔۔