Chapter 6: Grayson

Early this morning I got a call saying that a girl matching the description of Cristina was seen entering a motel with some guy. I got the information for where the motel was at and immediately contacted Logan. I ran out to my truck and jumped in the driver's seat Logan not far behind. As I'm getting ready to drive away, I see my sister come running out of the house, she must have heard all the commotion I made after hearing my mate was with another man.

            "I'm coming with you guys" she says as she gets in and buckles her seat belt.

            I drive way past the speed limit trying to reach my mate as fast as possible. The man could be hurting her and I have to make sure she is okay. I pull into the motel and jump out of the truck. I find the room the guy said they went into and kick the door in and walk in. Inside I see my mate lying in bed in my brothers arms. I freeze shocked at what I am seeing. The my vision goes red and I let out a deadly growl. Cristina jumps in surprise and falls onto the floor. I tackle Silas with enough force that he gets the wind knocked out of him. I hit him repeatedly. 'How dare he fucking touch my mate.' I think to myself. Silas catches his breath and kicks me backwards I only move back a little but it is enough for him to get the upper hand. He starts pushing me like he has something to be mad about. It wasn't his mate he just found cuddling with his own damn brother. I knock him off me and get back on top of him. 'I'm going to kill him, I'm going to rip his fucking throat out and toss his body in the woods for other animals to eat. Brother or not he is dead' I extend the claws on my right hand and just as I'm about to rip into my brother I hear the sound of gasping and a thud.

            I look over to see a confused Logan staring at the floor and my mate nowhere to be seen. I get up off Silas, figuring I can finishing dealing with him later and look to see where Cristina went off to. I look down to where Logan is looking and see Cristina on the floor. I shove Silas away from me and rush over to her and pick her up holding her to my chest.

"What the hell did you do to her" I ask Logan angrily. He starts to respond but Silas cuts him off.

"She probably freaked out and had a panic attack, what with you kicking the damn door in and attacking me" he says. Now I'm confused, why would that cause her to have a panic attack.

"I'll deal with you later" I say to Silas and carry Cristina out to my truck where Victoria is still waiting.

            "What the hell did you do to her" Victoria said.

"That's what he asked me just a minute ago but I think she had a panic attack and passed out" Logan said coming from behind me.

"Logan drive Silas's truck back and make sure he actually makes it back this time. Victoria, you can drive my truck back" I tell them.

"You're shitting me, right? I actually get to drive your baby? You never let me drive this thing. Oh my god I'm so excited" Victoria starts to ramble on.

"God, I wish Cristina was awake for this so she could celebrate with me" She says smiling ear to ear.

"Yeah well, she's not and that's the only reason you're driving to begin with, so stop talking and get in the truck." I say.

"You know, you can really take the fun out of literally anything Grayson" she grumbles, but does what I said.

            I sit in the back seat with Cristina in my lap, stroking her hair. I just stare at her I want her to wake up. I use the mind link to contact the pack doctor to meet us at the house so he can look at Cristina and make sure she is okay. I'm not sure what a panic attack is but I want to make sure she doesn't have one again.

            We arrive at the house and the pack doctor is waiting by the front door for us. "I'm taking her up to my room you can look at her there. I think she had a panic attack" I tell John the pack doctor.